Enhanced Warning Zone - Self Unlock not working
1189 4 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElMaxador
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,

Our house is in the very last edge of an Enhanced Warning Zone. I wanted to take some picture of our roof for missing roof tiles.
I did the self unlock procedure, entered Phone Number, Validated with PIN and checked the Boxes but always was presented with the Message: GEO Zone could not be unlocked.
The weird thing was that at some point within the App in the top left corner the Message was Clear for Start (Starterlaubnis in German) but always the same issues.
Is there something that can be done about this issue?
Thanks
2020-5-22
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The implementation of NFZ's and unlocking has a lot to be desired. Hope it gets sorted out.
2020-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you using auto take off,  I think some people said that only manual take off worked after the unlock,  also have you tried unlocking online - https://www.dji.com/uk/flysafe/self-unlock
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi ElMaxador, should you encounter any issue during unlocking GEO Zones, kindly please send an email to flysafe@dji.com, our related team will help to check the detail and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-5-25
Use props
fansa18872ce
lvl.1

United States

I have used the unlock mechanism before and it worked. Now I go to a blue zone, and it asks for my phone number. I enter and it says that it can’t verify. So I log into DJI Account and I check, and there is no phone number nor way to enter the phone number. I made sure that my controlling iPhone (used only for DJI GO 4) was attached to internet through my other phone’s hotspot. Still did not work. Why can’t I create a verified account?
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules