DJI GO APP "Manual Adjust" problem
663 3 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canipa5
lvl.1
Spain

Hello, when I select manual setting in the camera section of the DJI Go app, and I change the parameters, when I take the picture the camera sets other parameters.
I tried the same thing on the DJI mimo app, and it works perfectly, but this app do not work with my Osmo Mobile 2.
the problem comes because when panning in automatic mode, the light changes from one picture to another, while in manual mode it does not.
Could you tell me what I can do? Is it possible to fix DJI GO app?, or is it possible to use the Osmo Mobile 2 with DJI Mimo app?

Many Thanks
Jose Ignacio

2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Jose, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I know the model and the OS of your mobile device, and the DJI GO APP version, please? Have you tried to reinstall the app to see if the issue persists or not? Thanks.
2020-5-24
Use props
canipa5
lvl.1
Spain

Hello Natalia, I use iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 13.4.1, and DJI GO 3.1.64, I'll reinstall the app, and then it tells you the results. Thanks
2020-5-25
Use props
canipa5
lvl.1
Spain

Hello Natalia, the problem continue, I send you several photos that you can see the problem.
You can see ISO 22, and then use ISO 200, the same test with DJI MIMO is ok.
Regard
Jose Ignacio
0AA8E5C5-EAED-4B3B-99DE-E8A2E40E5218.png
4A01328C-B99E-4267-8ABB-D8CDE1CDC9F0.jpeg
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules