Mavic Air 2 activation
783 1 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Digi_t
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171719 ft
United Kingdom

Glad to say I have received my replacement MA2 from Apple. The first one had the activation error so this time I made sure I did not update any of the firmware before attempting activation and it worked fine. Not sure if the first time round was because I updated the firmware first but might be worth considering if you've just got yours. For info mine is the fly more combo supplied by Apple in the UK. Apple for what it's worth we're pretty good, I reported the faulty drone on Tuesday, they collected it on Wednesday and the replacement arrived today so not bad really. Just waiting for the batteries to charge and a good weather window to get out for my first flight.

For those of you in the UK not sure if you are aware but you can order DJI stuf from Apple with a 10% discount if you work for the NHS (Health Service Discounts) makes quite a bit of difference to the fly more combo.
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Digi_t, sorry to know your first Mavic Air 2 had the activation issue, good to know Apple has replaced the drone for you, thanks for sharing your experience and we hope you have a great time on flying Mavic Air 2.
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules