Was it a poor purchase choice...It happens
688 5 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Not as bad as you first think. When I ordered my Mine I was thinking thirty by ordering a Basic kit and not the Fly more, Boy was I mistaken and after I ordered my second battery I looked in the mirror and asked myself....I'd seen the suggestions to go with the Fly More and I'd believed I'd done the price comparison and not needing or wanting the prop guards Oh stubborn me Purchasing one spare battery I was over halfway to the price difference with having three over two.
I don't believe I was holding a glass or beaverage of any type I just wanted to go Flying the Mini being my first(for now) It has given me the inpack and excitment I had invisioned of soaring and flying in a helicopter(military thing) and seeing sites that I'm not able to experence and share.
If I continue with another easily lauchable and transferrable (travel) drone like the Mini I'll look at the Savings in the Batteries and ND filters and just Enjoy, joy happy flying my fellow Mini's.
2020-5-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have all made that mistake. Lesson learned
2020-5-22
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did the same when I ordered the Mini, and then the extra batteries were next to impossible to buy. I changed my mind with the MA2 and went for the Fly More kit. Lesson learned.
2020-5-22
Use props
dronespilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's not too bad for the Mini since it's got 30 mins. But it is always nice to have more than 1 battery.
2020-5-22
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Like I mentioned could of had fly more for a few more dollars and I would of had two extra batteries.carry case no wait I had to buy the charger. Oh well
I've never got 30 min. sense it starts to descend on it's own at 10%
2020-5-23
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

What I believe important is that nothing's wasted.

There was a period in November where Mini(s) were sold over price by private sellers on eBay, because they were the only ones available. I had to wait mine for over a month, shipping directly from the factory in China.
2020-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules