Firmware, documentation etc
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgianBayFlyer
lvl.1

Canada

Have not used my Phantom 3 pro in quite a long time.  Wanting to break it out again, looking to make sure I have the best firmware.  No sign of any support info at all.  No firmware, no manuals, nothing.  I know they don't sell it and are not updating it but why remove all the info they had?

2020-5-22
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads
2020-5-22
Use props
adityaag
lvl.1

United States

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 5-22 12:00
https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads

I sadly can't start a new topic. I'm in a similar boat and just unbox my Phantom 3 Advanced after probably 3 years. Of course I needed to upgrade firmwares so I went about doing so.

First one the list was the controller. I have the GL300C (C1). The DJI GO app on  my iPhone prompted to upgrade to 1.9.3 (from 1.6.x) and I did so via the app. After the app told me it was done upgrading and to power cycle the controller, I turned it off the controller. At this point, the controller won't turn back on and does not recharge.

The only thing I've be able to do to bring it back to life is press the C1 + Shutter button together. This turns on the lights. My DJI GO app is able to detect the controller is plugged in but has an "Unknown Firmware Version". I'm able to get the hidden firmware select tool, however, it doesn't give me the option to pick a firmware version to install.

I'm trying to get an old Android phone up and running I have to see if I can get the DJI app in there to install this. Any one else have any luck getting themselves out of this?

I'm obviously way out of warranty so official support seems like I'm going to be out a lot of money even though this is clearly a firmware upgrade that bricked my controller.
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules