Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update error message: "Update Failed. Upload Error Log"
2289 2 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Outliar
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Please can someone help!  I've never updated the firmware on my Ronin, and tried for the first time today - with a long list of upgrades due.  I understand it is necessary to upgrade each firmware one by one in order, so I tried to do this.  I keep getting this error message: "Update failed. Upload Error Log."  Progress bar shows 0%, it happens almost immediately after pressing update.

The Ronin S is fully charged.  The camera was on the gimbal, balanced.  I tried disconnecting the USB several times, each time powering down the Ronin S.  I keep getting the same message.  Please advise if you have encountered and solved this problem.  I have sent a support ticket to DJI Support, but thought it might be quicker to get a reply there!

Thanks for your help.
2020-5-22
Use props
Vojta Janovic
New
Czechia

Hy I have the same problem on Ronin SC, every time I try to update it app returns me Firmware Update Failed, error code TIMEOUT. I have already tried to restart the gimbal for more than ten times. Does anyone know what to do?
2020-5-23
Use props
djiuser_uTSDzQOzzg2k
New

United States

Did you ever get your answer?
2021-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules