587 3 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2556fe78
lvl.3
Flight distance : 297106 ft
Ireland

Hi,

I just purchased Mavic Air 2 drone. I have tried buying Refresh care and on a few occasions I tried the DJI is saying unknown Serial number, please try again.
So I tried again today, and I was greeted with a nice message "Your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours. You cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh"

Now the aircraft is still brand new and has not reached 48hr since the activation as I have activated it last night and flew today during the day for the first time.

This is my second DJI drone and I have never used Refresh care, but its nice to have it, just incase.

The 48hr will expire soon, and I cannot reach anyone from DJI. I have sent an email to dji support aswell.
I know theres an option of video recording proof, but honestly I shouldn’t be going trought that nightmare while proving my drone is brand new cause of DJI server errors.

Can some help or advise please..

Thanks
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the Mavic series, the aircraft's S/N can be found inside the battery compartment, sorry to know that your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours, you mentioned that you have contacted our support team and sent an email, right? If yes, kindly please let me know your ticket number, I'd like to help you check it and provide further assistance; If not, kindly please send an email to djicare@dji.com and let me know the ticket number too, thanks.
2020-5-22
Use props
B737ng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 297106 ft
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-22 19:07
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the Mavic series, the aircraft's S/N can be found inside the battery compartment, sorry to know that your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours, you mentioned that you have contacted our support team and sent an email, right? If yes, kindly please let me know your ticket number, I'd like to help you check it and provide further assistance; If not, kindly please send an email to  and let me know the ticket number too, thanks.

Hi,

I didn't receive any tickets? I sent an email to the same address as you mention above.
I will  resend email
thanks
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

B737ng Posted at 5-23 03:38
Hi,

I didn't receive any tickets? I sent an email to the same address as you mention above.

No worries, I was able to get your email via your Forum account. We have informed the team to handle it as soon as possible. Please note the email response later, thanks.
2020-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules