Why can’t DJI help with issues??
614 4 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa3e8dc5f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3015 ft
United States

I have had an issue with my Mavic 2 pro and smart controller since April. It will not allow me to unlock to fly in a zone that can be unlocked. The smart controller will NOT update. It sits there with the spiny wheel and never updates. I have reached out to DJI numerous times with the issues and they send the exact same generic replies back. When I respond informing them they have already had me try that, they will send basically the same reply back about trying the same thing! I have send photos, screenshots, videos, long detailed emails with the issues and what they have said to try...

Does DJI care at all? Or once the customer has formed over their $2,300 they wash their hands and no longer care? Has anyone else had these same issues with their smart controller or mavic 2 pro? Has anyone had the same issues with DJI customer support?
2020-5-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

"Has anyone had the same issues with DJI customer support?"

Yes.  With DJI's Assistant-2.  

Something you can not send in for repairs or replacement.  And keep sending in till you get one that works.

2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, I have forwarded it to the related team to follow up, our team will reply to your email soon. I will also help you keep an eye on it, if there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thank you for your patience.
2020-5-22
Use props
fansa3e8dc5f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3015 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-22 22:26
Hi there, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, I have forwarded it to the related team to follow up, our team will reply to your email soon. I will also help you keep an eye on it, if there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, Natalia. Fingers crossed...this has not been a great experience.
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa3e8dc5f Posted at 5-23 04:58
Thank you, Natalia. Fingers crossed...this has not been a great experience.

I fully understand your frustration, I will help to forward the related team again, sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules