Phantom 2 V3 Vision + steady single yellow blinking light.
1938 6 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sim8t3
lvl.1

United States

Just got this used P2 V3 V+ that may have been in some kind of crash I don't have much background on it, it has some small visible damage but the gimbal is in tact and for the most part it looks like it may have been a minor crash, it came with the updated controller that charges, I've done IMU calibrations and stick on DJI assistant, the battery is at 75 percent it may need replacing. I can bind since I can move the gimble somewhat with the stick, it when I was using the gimble roller control on the left side it would move but now it stopped not sure why, I haven been able to get GPS lock, the major issue is even after the controller is on there is a steady blinking yellow light on the rear right light, I have searched all over for what that is, so far I found one comment that said ESC fault, does that meant it's the motor the ESC controller or both? Any idea what kind of a cost to fix? I might be able to DIY I've been working on my quads for some years now, do a little soldering and what not.
2020-5-22
Use props
sim8t3
lvl.1

United States

RE: Phantom 2 V3 Vision + steady single yellow blinking light.

Here is the video   of where to the comment says ESC fault, it's doing the same thing this one is
2020-5-22
Use props
sim8t3
lvl.1

United States

Wow the time to edit on here is short! Anyhow I just noticed that in the video it's the one on the left side and mine is on the right, so I'm thinking this has to be a ESC motor fault, maybe the wire came loose on crash? I'm going to have to open it up and check it.
2020-5-22
Use props
sim8t3
lvl.1

United States

RE: Phantom 2 V3 Vision + steady single yellow blinking light.

I hooked it up to the App and it says RTF no GPS I was outside and didn't get any GPS so maybe the GPS is shot too. Starting to be more workt than it's worth, what are you thoughts?
2020-5-22
Use props
sim8t3
lvl.1

United States

So the yellow light goes away when you slick S1 6x and calibrate compass, so that's probably what it is but it comes and goes, no video both on DJI Vision and Litchi, so might be wifi module issue, gimble is responsive, no motors engaged mo matter what I've tried, so probably bad ESC controller, any thoughts on what I should I do? Thanks
2020-5-22
Use props
sim8t3
lvl.1

United States

attached a snip my DJI Assistant upgrade screen it's all up to date maybe I need to downgrade?
2020-5-22
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision + V3.  

I don't understand why you are fooling around with a hot wire touching the battery post.  Why not just use the P2 battery normally?   You have a P2 battery, right?  

Your hand completely blocks the right rear lamp so we can't see what it's doing.  

Normally a slowly flashing yellow in the rear would indicate ATTI mode or a lack of GPS (less than 6 sats).  But it would be both rear lamps.

The top of the drone is missing.  That means the GPS module isn't connected to the CB.  That means you will get the slow flashing yellow in both rear lamps.  

It would be a good idea to read the manual.  Read it at least twice.  

Good luck.
2020-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules