862 9 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redarrow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 714495 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Ok, it's the DJI Osmo Pocket confession time. How many accessories do you own for the Osmo Pocket? There's no judgment here!  I just made a video on some of my favourite accessories for the Osmo Pocket. I counted close to 30 accessories for this tiny little gimbal. I may need help. To be honest my favourite way to use this camera is just using the camera itself, maybe with an added ND filter.

2020-5-22
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Good stuff, although a bit long for many of us with short attention spans ...  

Over the past year and a half, I have picked up a bunch of accessories. I have now narrowed it down to this goto kit.

The Pocket, with thumbwheel, kept in my sheepskin eyeglass case is a given. The lanyard makes it always accessible.

Since my thing is time lapses, my clamp rig is the next thing I grab.

If I am thinking I might even do a regular video, I will bring along the extension rod. I have a great little mini tripod attached. Besides the stability, it can also add a bit more extension.
Kit.jpg
2020-5-22
Use props
redarrow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 714495 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Curt1591 Posted at 5-22 18:06
Good stuff, although a bit long for many of us with short attention spans ...  

Over the past year and a half, I have picked up a bunch of accessories. I have now narrowed it down to this goto kit.

Nice, very creative.  I'm thinking of getting the extension rod.  Did you modify the clamp rig yourself? I have created a few like that, they are very helpful.  I don't do a lot of time lapses, have you done any night time, time lapses with the stars?
2020-5-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

redarrow I feel your pain. I have a bunch of accessories as well.
bike mounts, suction cups, bag clips, a few extensions rods and tripods, etc, etc.
My wife says I have a problem
2020-5-22
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

redarrow Posted at 5-22 18:17
Nice, very creative.  I'm thinking of getting the extension rod.  Did you modify the clamp rig yourself? I have created a few like that, they are very helpful.  I don't do a lot of time lapses, have you done any night time, time lapses with the stars?

I made the clamp. All it took was a whole to screw in a 1/4" x 20 bolt.

Haven't done any star lapses. Been a long time since I've seen a good night sky; Bangkok doesn't have stars!
2020-5-23
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Extension rod plus good tripod.
2020-5-23
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Vlas Posted at 5-23 05:50
Extension rod plus good tripod.

This is the best mini tripod I have come across. With the addition of the optional mini ball head, it's very versatile.

HiLight.jpg
2020-5-23
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 5-23 16:11
This is the best mini tripod I have come across. With the addition of the optional mini ball head, it's very versatile.

Looks nice and stable,
2020-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2020-5-25
Use props
A J