Is my mavic air refurbished?
441 4 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maple2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

Hi, can someone please chech if my mavic air is refurbished or if it is new?
The serial number is :0K13GA700SX210
Thanks
2020-5-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have an avatar that says new.
2020-5-22
Use props
USS ENTERPRISE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2063642 ft
South Korea

SX210/ this MA is one of the earliest version, made in 2018. Don't know whether it's refurbished though
2020-5-22
Use props
Maple2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912185 ft
Canada

USS ENTERPRISE Posted at 5-22 23:52
SX210/ this MA is one of the earliest version, made in 2018. Don't know whether it's refurbished though
Just curious, how do you know that this means that it was made in 2018? Do you have a link to somewhere that shows what the different parts of the serial number mean? Thanks
Edit: I just found a sn number decoder for dji drones that says that my drone was manufactured on October 7, 2019? Now I am confused. Does anyone have anyway to confirm any of these numbers?
2020-5-23
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

I find inside mavic air human chemistry contamination, the etchant effect of the foods eaten deposited upon electro mechanical surfaces underneathe the cosmetic covers. It worries me, corrosive metallurgy esp conductors precluding ground loops.
Anyhow cn cherishes revisions, i discovered yesterday rma gave me a second generation replacement and I'm sad because generation two stuff cuts the corners.
I'm starting to wonder whether ditching mavic air altogether, being the virus will shortchange it more and move onwards, and instead replacing with American products our President endorses utilizing to make us not reliant upon & to the world of products.
Yesterday the local dji dealer told me cn is crafted to grabbing monies desperately. Cautioned me not to expend monies on this dying breed.
What do you think? Dying breed? Don't pursue?
2020-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules