Israel

please i want a answer and if i can fix alone with out repair shop
20200523_034706.jpg
2020-5-22
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Looks like a repair shop visit will be necessary without knowing what actually happened during the crash.
2020-5-22
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would do IMU Calibration first. I am not sure if it will be successful though. The gimbal seems to be disconnected and needs repair. Hopefully, you have a DJI Care Refresh
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry about the accident. For fly safety considering, you are not recommended to repair the drone yourself, kindly please send the drone in for a thorough diagnosis. You may contact our support team at this link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in, we'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2020-5-22
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Send to DJI.
2020-5-23
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow that looks like big trouble but go ahead and put your flight crash data info on here.

What did the aircraft run into?

Follow instructions below:

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2020-5-23
Use props
djiuser_OUPyZGyECgBJ
lvl.1

United States

Good luck with the DJI Repair "Black Box". I'm dealing with that nightmare right now. It is completely unacceptable to spend $1500-1800 on a piece of equipment and not be able to talk to or interact with the tech who is actually handling your equipment. Especially when they don't even read your case explanation and reason for sending in the drone, then send you an estimate for repairs that have nothing to do with the gimbal and the reason you sent it in to begin with. I seriously question their tech's ability since they never even checked the issue I sent it in to begin with. Then I had to wait on the phone in a que for an hour to get someone on the  other side of the planet from the repair center to have them now send a message to Texas and wait up 48 hrs more for a response! Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe this companies handling of us customers. Unless you budget for DJI care refresh, it's not even worth investing time researching these drones let alone the money in purchasing one. This seems to be very bad practices from this company.
2020-5-26
Use props
WShade
lvl.4

United States

djiuser_OUPyZGyECgBJ Posted at 5-26 16:49
Good luck with the DJI Repair "Black Box". I'm dealing with that nightmare right now. It is completely unacceptable to spend $1500-1800 on a piece of equipment and not be able to talk to or interact with the tech who is actually handling your equipment. Especially when they don't even read your case explanation and reason for sending in the drone, then send you an estimate for repairs that have nothing to do with the gimbal and the reason you sent it in to begin with. I seriously question their tech's ability since they never even checked the issue I sent it in to begin with. Then I had to wait on the phone in a que for an hour to get someone on the  other side of the planet from the repair center to have them now send a message to Texas and wait up 48 hrs more for a response! Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe this companies handling of us customers. Unless you budget for DJI care refresh, it's not even worth investing time researching these drones let alone the money in purchasing one. This seems to be very bad practices from this company.

As a lurker looking to purchase, this is scary  
2020-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules