Request to change address or pick up package at postal office
645 2 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9dfc308e
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Hello - I have ordered a Mavic Air 2 (May 2th). Order #0016894940645. USPS is having problems trying to ship to my address and I'm worried they'll try to return the package to the shipper. Maybe the shipper could intercept the package or something so I could go pick up my order at the postal office. I'll try to intercept the package from where I am, but any help I can get from the shipper's end would be great, thanks.
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to let you know that we are unable to change the address once the order has been shipped out.  We've checked your order, it is forward for delivery by DHL at present. I have forwarded your situation to our logistics team, our team will help to check and keep an eye on it. If there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks.
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, our team has checked your order, it was paid by PayPal, sorry again that the order unable to change address or self pick up due to PayPal restrictions. If you are unable to receive the parcel, it will be returned to the shipper. We really appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules