Change repair request to Express replacement
1142 9 2020-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
etiowo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43074 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I sent in my damaged drone  for a repair (CAS-4321518-N6T1Y8) delivery confirmed on Friday. However I would like to convert to Express refresh CAS-4360261-Z8Q6J0X1, can I make the £39 payment on the latter order and you reconcile the case? I do NOT wish to wait for damage assessment.. My drone is covered by Mavic Mini Refresh plan. Proof of delivery
https://twitter.com/etibabao/status/1263997359425454085?s=21
FDAB5E23-AF6E-48A5-9A59-59C05211B7FB.jpeg
696310ED-A1C2-4C82-A49D-9AD3C591A558.jpeg
2020-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi etiowo, thanks for contacting us, I have forwarded your request to the related team for a check. If there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-5-23
Use props
etiowogmail.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-23 02:27
Hi etiowo, thanks for contacting us, I have forwarded your request to the related team for a check. If there is an update, I'll let you know.

Many thanks. I look forward to further updates.
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

etiowogmail.com Posted at 5-23 02:49
Many thanks. I look forward to further updates.

Hi etiowo, sorry to have kept you waiting. Our team has checked your cases, sorry to let you know that the first case is unable to convert to the second case; However, our team will help to expedite your original case and make the quotation under the DJI Care Refresh, you will receive an email update later, kindly please note it. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to assist. Thanks.
2020-5-25
Use props
etiowogmail.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-25 04:38
Hi etiowo, sorry to have kept you waiting. Our team has checked your cases, sorry to let you know that the first case is unable to convert to the second case; However, our team will help to expedite your original case and make the quotation under the DJI Care Refresh, you will receive an email update later, kindly please note it. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to assist. Thanks.

Many thanks for the update and for expediting my case
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

etiowogmail.com Posted at 5-25 07:21
Many thanks for the update and for expediting my case

You're welcome. I've checked your case, it has been finished and shipped, I hope you will receive it soon.
2020-5-26
Use props
etiowogmail.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-26 05:01
You're welcome. I've checked your case, it has been finished and shipped, I hope you will receive it soon.

Many thanks. On my Repair progress Inquiry it says “Product delivered”  but when I track with the UPS details it appears it hasn’t been shipped. Is this normal to take more than a day to ship?hope no delay as label created yesterday but still hasn’t shipped.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

etiowogmail.com Posted at 5-27 07:30
Many thanks. On my Repair progress Inquiry it says “Product delivered”  but when I track with the UPS details it appears it hasn’t been shipped. Is this normal to take more than a day to ship?hope no delay as label created yesterday but still hasn’t shipped.

You're welcome. The  “Product delivered” means the product has been shipped out from DJI repair center, you are recommended to keep close attention to the tracking information, I also will help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2020-5-28
Use props
etiowogmail.com
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-28 04:47
You're welcome. The  “Product delivered” means the product has been shipped out from DJI repair center, you are recommended to keep close attention to the tracking information, I also will help you keep an eye on it. Thanks.

Thanks again for the excellent service. Drone received this afternoon, I am very pleased. How do I bind the new drone to my current refresh plan or is that linked automatically to the new machine?
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

etiowogmail.com Posted at 5-29 07:57
Thanks again for the excellent service. Drone received this afternoon, I am very pleased. How do I bind the new drone to my current refresh plan or is that linked automatically to the new machine?

Good to know you have received the drone, DJI Care Refresh has been transferred by our repair center, please check the status of the service plan here: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules