SD card for Mavic Air 2.
3342 5 2020-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
graham davie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111247 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all, just had new Air 2 delivered and during initial set up I was surprised to discover that the micro sd card I’ve been using in my Mini doesn’t fit.
Any suggestions as to what you are using would be appreciated, as I can’t find any info regarding this topic.
Many thanks, graham.
2020-5-23
Use props
djiuser_ehTmFXGCKbro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24879 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, congrats on the air 2, i have just got mine recently and over the moon. Regarding cards, i did not want to go too large incase i lost lots of data(not always the 1st thing on my mind to upload). So decided on 64g, kind of a happy medium.  Either 64 or 128 would be my choice. Smaller makes me upload more often, which means less chance of loosing large amounts of footage.

SanDisk Extreme 64 GB microSDXC Memory Card is the one i use. Seems odd the micro wont fit, it does slot in upside down iirc. Just double check orientation. Cheers ven
2020-5-23
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Ven, thanks very much. It never entered my head that it has to be put in upside down
2020-5-23
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

For shooting 4k video and 20 mp photos. I have a suggestion.
Use a Sandisk. That is an awesome brand. Make sure you have 32 gb or higher 4K and 20 mp take up a lot of space. Another important thing. Make sure the sd card is rated extreme, extreme plus, or extreme pro.
When doing 4K at 60 FPS, you wil definitely want an extreme plus or pro. Ultra plus and below just won’t cut it, even for doing 4K at 24 FPS. Ultra plus and below should be used with an older drone.
2020-5-29
Use props
graham davie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sparkflier Posted at 5-29 18:23
For shooting 4k video and 20 mp photos. I have a suggestion.
Use a Sandisk. That is an awesome brand. Make sure you have 32 gb or higher 4K and 20 mp take up a lot of space. Another important thing. Make sure the sd card is rated extreme, extreme plus, or extreme pro.
When doing 4K at 60 FPS, you wil definitely want an extreme plus or pro. Ultra plus and below just won’t cut it, even for doing 4K at 24 FPS. Ultra plus and below should be used with an older drone.

Hi, thanks for the advice. I didn’t realise that the sd card actually slotted in “upside down” as it were.
Problem solved.
Thanks again, graham.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi graham davie, sorry for the late response, but glad to know your concern has been figured out, we hope you enjoy flying the Mavic Air 2.
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules