DJI Care Refresh Express - returning / UPS
1517 11 2020-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scaramanga
lvl.2
United States

Hi everyone

I filled out the DJI Care Refresh Express webform for the my busted Mavic Air.  All went fine, I paid the replacement fee and I received a case number. I purchased in the US and will return it in the US.  I printed it all.

However, I didn't receive any email confirmation, or a UPS mail voucher, or anything like that.  

Should I now expect to receive an email with a UPS or Fedex return slip?  How soon will I receive it?  I was a bit surprised I didn't receive it immediately

Or do I have to mail it at my cost.  If so, to where?  There were no details.

Happy flying,
Cheers!

2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Scaramanga, the shipping label usually will be sent within two working days, we will inform the team to send as soon as possible, please note the email later, thanks for your understanding and patience.
2020-5-23
Use props
Scaramanga
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 18:55
Hi Scaramanga, the shipping label usually will be sent within two working days, we will inform the team to send as soon as possible, please note the email later, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Thanks for the advice.  I'll watch for the email. Cheers!
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Scaramanga Posted at 5-23 22:16
Thanks for the advice.  I'll watch for the email. Cheers!

No problem, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-5-23
Use props
Scaramanga
lvl.2
United States

RE: DJI Care Refresh Express - replacement drone DJI Care Refresh...

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 22:31
No problem, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.

Good news -  I received the replacement drone today.  Thank you DJI!

Follow up question. DJI Care Refresh allows two replacements in 12 months if something goes wrong.   The service is connected to the serial number of my old drone.  

However, my replacement drone has a new serial number.  
Do I need to re-register the new drone with DJI Care Refresh?  If so, how?  

I assume I don't need to pay for DJI Care Refresh again, given I've paid for the 12 month cover already?

Please let me know.  I have yet to launch the new drone, as I want to sort out this question first.
2020-6-5
Use props
Scaramanga
lvl.2
United States

Scaramanga Posted at 6-5 18:53
Good news -  I received the replacement drone today.  Thank you DJI!

Follow up question. DJI Care Refresh allows two replacements in 12 months if something goes wrong.   The service is connected to the serial number of my old drone.  

Problem solved.

I checked the serial number on the new replacement drone on the DJI Care Refresh inquiry website, and it has "1" replacement left on the DJI Care Refresh service contract.   

Here's hoping I don't have to check it again!
2020-6-6
Use props
jsmith18
lvl.1
United States

hello i sent my drone in for dji care refresh and was sent out june 3rd. I received an email that the drone is on its way im going in a trip for my birthday and would like to change the shipping address but ups says dji has blocked access to change the shipping address plz help. CAS-4403783-J6T4H7
2020-6-16
Use props
Scaramanga
lvl.2
United States

jsmith18 Posted at 6-16 06:30
hello i sent my drone in for dji care refresh and was sent out june 3rd. I received an email that the drone is on its way im going in a trip for my birthday and would like to change the shipping address but ups says dji has blocked access to change the shipping address plz help. CAS-4403783-J6T4H7

If all else fails and you are in the US: once DJI has provided the tracking number, you can change the forwarding address on the UPS website.  It cost me $5 a few weeks ago.
2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Scaramanga Posted at 6-6 09:20
Problem solved.

I checked the serial number on the new replacement drone on the DJI Care Refresh inquiry website, and it has "1" replacement left on the DJI Care Refresh service contract.   

I'm so sorry for the late response, the DJI Care Refresh will be transferred to the replacement drone by the repair team before sending back to you, no worries about it.
2020-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jsmith18 Posted at 6-16 06:30
hello i sent my drone in for dji care refresh and was sent out june 3rd. I received an email that the drone is on its way im going in a trip for my birthday and would like to change the shipping address but ups says dji has blocked access to change the shipping address plz help. CAS-4403783-J6T4H7

I‘ve replied your another post here https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=165623, was your concern solved?
2020-6-18
Use props
Andres Victorio Rodriguez
lvl.1

United States

I paid for the express. How long dose it take to get the email from ups to ship it?
2021-4-30
Use props
Yunus Dalgic
New
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I have a care fresh for dji mini 3 pro , I had some accident last week, I wanted to send it for repair it and I paid 62£ for first time repairing fee. I received an email from UPS for the label and it says I have to pay 212€ for shipping cost , is it something happening to everyone? I think its to much to pay just for shipping cost 212€ .
Is anyone have a idea about it?
Many thanks
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules