611 3 2020-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I am aware of other users having problems with registering their drone, but I believe I have a different issue.
After swhitching on the drone and then the remote controller, the controller is supposed to have the LEDs flashing for a few seconds and then go solid, which means the connection is established. This is the way it works for the Mini and I suppose the same for the Air 2.
In my case the controller keep flashing and no connection with the drone is made.
If I go to DJI FLY app, the MA2 is not recognise, I can only see the info regarding my Mavic Mini.
What to do???
Any suggestion would be very much appreciated
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Justin, the RC will keep flashing until it connects to the aircraft. What is the color of your aircraft status indicator? If it flashes yellow, the aircraft is not linked to the RC, please follow the tutorial video below to link them.
2020-5-24
Use props
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 03:09
Hi Justin, the RC will keep flashing until it connects to the aircraft. What is the color of your aircraft status indicator? If it flashes yellow, the aircraft is not linked to the RC, please follow the tutorial video below to link them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW9KnTVFNMY&t=1s

Problem solved!
After retrying the day after, this baby decided to behave like a good boy.
Thank you Mindy for your reply
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Justin Case 7 Posted at 5-24 05:37
Problem solved!
After retrying the day after, this baby decided to behave like a good boy.
Thank you Mindy for your reply

Good to it works again, happy flying.
2020-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules