1459 21 2020-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alan77505
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058789 ft
  • >>>
United States

I placed an order on May 16th for a Crystal Sky Monitor (ships 1 day after payment), a mount for my Phantom (ship 1 day after payment) and a battery (ships 3-5 days after payment).  I was told Thursday that the order was shipping today and that the first 2 items were being held waiting on the battery which was shipping out today May 23rd.

I found out today that the mount is now out of stock.   Please explain what is going on here.  I was told DJI's policy was to hold orders until complete.  The mount was in stock on Thursday.  Do I have to wait until the stars are magically aligned to have all 3 items in stock before DJO ships my order?

2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alan, we apologize for the shipment delay, as per checking your order, CrystalSky Remote Controller Mounting Bracket seems out of stock, we will verify further with our team. If it is true, how about splitting the order and we ship the available items?
2020-5-24
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-24 02:19
Hi Alan, we apologize for the shipment delay, as per checking your order, CrystalSky Remote Controller Mounting Bracket seems out of stock, we will verify further with our team. If it is true, how about slitting the order and we ship the available items?

This is what I asked DJI to do this past Thursday when they had the mount and monitor in stock.  I could operate without the extra battery.   The monitor without the mount is useless.

How are these orders staged when waiting for components to arrive?  Why would DJI not hold the mount that they had for me until the battery came in yesterday?   
2020-5-24
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I'm waiting for a response from a DJI administrator on this.
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alan77505 Posted at 5-24 16:34
I'm waiting for a response from a DJI administrator on this.

Hi Alan, sorry to keep you waiting, I have verified with the team that we have split your order to two different warehouses where have them in stock and will arrange the shipment very soon, the shipment notification will be sent to you once they are shipped, please keep an eye on your email, appreciate your patience.
2020-5-25
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

I'd ask "why deal with the nightmare incompetence DJI?" but to pay for a
Crystal sky with the virtually unanimous negative feed back is insanity... it won't last anywhere as long as the last worldwide Chinese product gone \/1ra1...
2020-5-25
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-25 00:52
Hi Alan, sorry to keep you waiting, I have verified with the team that we have split your order to two different warehouses where have them in stock and will arrange the shipment very soon, the shipment notification will be sent to you once they are shipped, please keep an eye on your email, appreciate your patience.

Very soon would be today.   Are both boxes shipping today?  
2020-5-25
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

mAIRs Posted at 5-25 04:30
I'd ask "why deal with the nightmare incompetence DJI?" but to pay for a
Crystal sky with the virtually unanimous negative feed back is insanity... it won't last anywhere as long as the last worldwide Chinese product gone \/1ra1...

Thanks for you input.  I guess I will have to hope that I don't have a similar experience.
2020-5-25
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Alan77505 Posted at 5-25 10:37
Thanks for you input.  I guess I will have to hope that I don't have a similar experience.

Fingers crossed for you to be the happy (vast) minority in the end... but it looks like you're another victim of DJI lies.
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alan77505 Posted at 5-25 10:37
Very soon would be today.   Are both boxes shipping today?

Yes, the status of your order has become Shipment, and both of them should be able to ship very soon, please note the later shipment notice.
2020-5-26
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Crystalsky is a forgotten unloved underpowered piece of garbage. Why on earth would anyone order this outdated EOL product now ?

If you want a real laugh Ask any owner what version software their Crystalsky is running . And when it was last updated ?

IOS 4.3.37
Crystalsky 4.3.16
2020-5-26
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The order status says nothing about shipment.  It says in progress.   

Read the comments on just this thread.  Poor customer service, poor communication and little commitment to products and your customer base.  

DJI screwed up and has ZERO sense of urgency to satisfy the customer.  My order should have been shipped the same day you responded the components were in stock.

This kind of cavalier attitude isn't helpful.
2020-5-26
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Alan77505 Posted at 5-26 12:16

Read the comments on just this thread.  Poor customer service, poor communication and little commitment to products and your customer base.  
Yeah DJI support is a total POS...
You most likely won't get a response any more, and if you do, it'll be a copy and paste lots of words and say nothing...

Did you actually expect quality from china?
2020-5-27
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Finally got it today.
2020-5-29
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sky Donkey Posted at 5-26 02:10
Crystalsky is a forgotten unloved underpowered piece of garbage. Why on earth would anyone order this outdated EOL product now ?

If you want a real laugh Ask any owner what version software their Crystalsky is running . And when it was last updated ?

In contrary, CrystalSky monitor is a godsend for aerial imagery. I have 3 of them (one small and two Ultra), all working 2 years flawlessly with all 6 my drones of various models and Osmo cameras. While not perfect, it's indispensable tool outdoor ...
2020-5-30
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 5-30 20:26
In contrary, CrystalSky monitor is a godsend for aerial imagery. I have 3 of them (one small and two Ultra), all working 2 years flawlessly with all 6 my drones of various models and Osmo cameras. While not perfect, it's indispensable tool outdoor ...

I like it so far.   The bright screen is great.  Taking it on and off is a breeze.  I had an issue with my iphone on my p4p having to sit offset to keep the holder from pressing on the phone's buttons.  That problem is solved.

My drone flew great. Battery life was good.  Charging is easy.  No complaints.
2020-5-31
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Alan77505 Posted at 5-31 13:04
I like it so far.   The bright screen is great.  Taking it on and off is a breeze.  I had an issue with my iphone on my p4p having to sit offset to keep the holder from pressing on the phone's buttons.  That problem is solved.

My drone flew great. Battery life was good.  Charging is easy.  No complaints.

Which one you've got? If it's Ultra Bright, set the brightness a notch down just to avoid unnecessary strain on the screen power wise. But even moderate 1000 nit screen is way, way better than average smartphone or tablet outdoor ...
2020-5-31
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The small one.   I got tired of my iphone slipping off the holder on the P4P.
2020-6-2
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alan77505 Posted at 5-26 12:16

Hi

Good luck to you. The crystal sky is great for the Phantom.I had hoped to use it for my Mavic Air 2 while I wait for the firmware for Smart Controller compatibility.
No such luck for me.... The app for the Mavic Air 2 is not Go4
2020-6-6
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Alan77505 Posted at 6-2 14:13
The small one.   I got tired of my iphone slipping off the holder on the P4P.

Al,

best of luck with your product. I hope you got the $399 refurb special. Not a bad price. I also hope you never get the Mavic Mini or the Mavic Air 2. They will not work with it and forget about DJI support on it. If you are fine with that, the best of luck my friend.

I am curious, which firmware version did they put in there?

Please read all the other issues with this product so you are not blind sided.

The bottom line is that if you need supports you are pretty much screwed.

You see how responsive DJI is when they sniff a sale? Once the sale is over, that;s where it stops.

Best of luck pal!
2020-6-12
Use props
Alan77505
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

jazzyjeff Posted at 6-12 05:21
Al,

best of luck with your product. I hope you got the $399 refurb special. Not a bad price. I also hope you never get the Mavic Mini or the Mavic Air 2. They will not work with it and forget about DJI support on it. If you are fine with that, the best of luck my friend.

I already have a Mavic Mini that I knew won't work with the Crystal Sky.  Didn't get the refurbed version.

Version V3.0.2.0
2020-6-12
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Alan77505 Posted at 6-12 16:38
I already have a Mavic Mini that I knew won't work with the Crystal Sky.  Didn't get the refurbed version.

Version V3.0.2.0

Fine business Al. As long as you did not get blind sided. The 5.5 inch is the best of the models I think. No over heat problems and it will work good with DJI Go and Go 4 birds. You will appreciate the bright screen in the sun. Thats why we all bought the thing.

I just wished DJI would back their products. Hence our rants on their customer service.!

Best of luck pal
2020-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules