DJI forum referral
761 6 2020-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NatureDigital
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Would it be possible to add a referral system to the DJI forum so that I could refer a friend and get some points from it? Thanks!
2020-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi NatureDigital, we appreciate your suggestion to DJI Forum, your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate team for consideration, thanks for your support to DJI.
2020-5-23
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 20:21
Hi NatureDigital, we appreciate your suggestion to DJI Forum, your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate team for consideration, thanks for your support to DJI.

ok, thanks so much!
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome.
2020-5-24
Use props
mblorne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137940 ft
Canada

As a new member I have to say this point system is pretty infuriating.  I purchased a $1000 drone and I'm not allowed to post new topics on the forum?
2020-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mblorne Posted at 6-28 16:07
As a new member I have to say this point system is pretty infuriating.  I purchased a $1000 drone and I'm not allowed to post new topics on the forum?

In order to ban the advertisement posts, customers need 20 points at least to be able to start the new thread. Thanks for your understanding. I see you have started your own thread and I've also replied, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2020-6-28
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
United States

mblorne Posted at 6-28 16:07
As a new member I have to say this point system is pretty infuriating.  I purchased a $1000 drone and I'm not allowed to post new topics on the forum?

Well you only need around 20 points
2020-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules