Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly app getting released with huge delay on Android
610 7 2020-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

Can somebody from DJI comment on why is that - there was a release on 15th may of version 1.1.2 that hit the apple store immediately, it came on rolling on Android for days with some people seeing it in the past couple of days, almost a week later. And there is already a newer version rolling out - on 20th was released version 1.1.3, which again was live on apple store immediately and on Android we are left wondering...I understand the rolling nature of the updates but usually in my case it takes up to 6 days or week to get it, it is kind of ridiculous(i have to resort getting it from 3rd party sites), DJI could at least bother to update properly the links on DJI site, so there is an option for everybody to get the latest version in timely manner.
2020-5-23
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

There is a great disinterest on the part of operators in this forum, the same thing happens with the updates you are talking about, I repeat, there is a great disinterest in giving technical support as it should, this collides with the great prestige of the brand already in decline , Cheers
2020-5-24
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

Pd : i m just one more notch ( a user like any other)
2020-5-24
Use props
sbonev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

JetSam Posted at 5-24 01:01
There is a great disinterest on the part of operators in this forum, the same thing happens with the updates you are talking about, I repeat, there is a great disinterest in giving technical support as it should, this collides with the great prestige of the brand already in decline , Cheers

yeah basically the moderators are only posting crap as "good photo, nice shot, we are sure users of this forum will help you, we will pass your suggestion to the department that is responsible"... and nothing happens. All new releases fix app crashes and yet we have the same issues over and over again in any new release...if we even get the release....And none of the ui improvements are being addressed, which is basically the easiest thing to do...
2020-5-24
Use props
OptikN3rv
lvl.1
Netherlands

Same as releaseing the sdk so Litchi can support the mini, all we hear on here is middle of 2020 (April was mentioned) and its now the end of May and nothing.
2020-5-24
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

sbonev Posted at 5-24 01:25
yeah basically the moderators are only posting crap as "good photo, nice shot, we are sure users of this forum will help you, we will pass your suggestion to the department that is responsible"... and nothing happens. All new releases fix app crashes and yet we have the same issues over and over again in any new release...if we even get the release....And none of the ui improvements are being addressed, which is basically the easiest thing to do...

with each passing day I think more about alternatives for the future ... a pity the aircrafts are excellent
2020-5-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

OptikN3rv Posted at 5-24 02:01
Same as releaseing the sdk so Litchi can support the mini, all we hear on here is middle of 2020 (April was mentioned) and its now the end of May and nothing.

I would think middle of 2020 is end of June !
2020-5-24
Use props
fans1cafe718
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230 ft
Canada

JetSam Posted at 5-24 02:33
with each passing day I think more about alternatives for the future ... a pity the aircrafts are excellent

...yep, some kind of "law of silence"
2020-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules