2222 23 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pops Smith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28740 ft
United Kingdom

Please excuse first post here.

10th May Ordered Mavic Mini online from UK retailer.

11th May Received Mavic Mini. Checked all the kit, charged batteries and did basics test etc. as weather was not great for fisrt flight.

12th May Took Drone for first flight. All went ok at start until I misjudged the angle to a row of trees. On travelling sideways I overshot and  the drone crashed.
               On retreiving the drone all looked ok. Ongetting home I did a full check. After a while I kept receiving the Message " Glibal Stuck" error 40002.
               Tried a Gimbal calibration but never got passed 10%.
               Placed an Online Chat call and was advised to put in a Repair Case, which I did. (CAS-4300060-M9Y7M4)

13th May  Sent the drone to address given (Holland) via Royal Mail Tracked.

14th May  Received e-mail from UPS saying they could collect Drone. (Didn't realise I was eligible)

15th May  Called UPS and cancelled collection.   
               Called DJI Support and explained situation with UPS and gave full Tracking for Royal Mail.

19th May  Package (Drone) arrived at Repair Centre (Holland) Reported by Royal Mail and PostNL

21st May  Had an Online chat with DJI Support and asked why Case not showing as received. Was told the there is a backlog and would be dealt with. I asked how big the backlog was
               Was told unkown but he would get the Repair Centre to look into the case. I explained that it would be nice to have receipt confirmed, to ensure all ok, and a rough estimate.  
               of repair time given.

24th May  TODAY. I have checked, and yet again no receipt given.

So I ask the question given in the thread title. Is My Drone Lost Forever ?

2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Pops Smith, we are sincerely sorry that your package still hasn't been checked-in. Due to these critical and extraordinary times caused by the virus, our centers have experienced unfortunate delays due to understaffing and other preventive, but necessary measures.
We are sorry to inform you that your case is amongst the cases affected. We currently are working hard to arrange alternate solutions and measures to get all outstanding cases resolved as swiftly as we can orderly manage.
Our thanks in advance once more for your understanding and support. And we will make sure to proceed with your case as soon as we can.
2020-5-24
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy, Thank you for the swift reply.

I do understand that times are different due to the current situation around the world, however as I mentioned, it would be nice to know that the package has been received. If only to give peace of mind that the drone has in fact reached the repair centre. An explanation could also be given as to approximately how long it would take.

I guess what I am saying is: I just want to know that my drone is at the repair centre.

Thanks Pops
2020-5-24
Use props
mavicmydjifleet.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5062887 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

CAS-4280928-W9N0T8

Last week I shipped a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom for the second time in 2 weeks for repair. The first one was defect. Everything was arranged in 1 week. Top.

Only now after 2 weeks I am still waiting for confirmation that the DJI Service Center in Nuth received my drone.  I need to know if you received it in in status  "REPAIR PROGRESS INQUIRY"

Because DJI is not answering my email, I have contacted your subcontracted repair center Dynafix in Nuth myself. They confirmed that they received my drone , but I need a writen confirmation, otherwise I need to escalate it due to shipment insurance purposes. At this time the drone is gone.

I have DJI Care refresh so a turnarround time in 1 week is expected.

Receiving in has nothing to do with COVID 19, because in factories are open in The Netherlands.

Please reply. Thank you.

2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mavicmydjifleet.com Posted at 5-25 01:49
CAS-4280928-W9N0T8

Last week I shipped a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom for the second time in 2 weeks for repair. The first one was defect. Everything was arranged in 1 week. Top.

Hi there, we apologize to keep you waiting, upon checking your case number, it has been checked-in and you should be able to check the status in 'Repair Progress Inquiry'.
I failed to get the email via your Forum account and the email in the case, may we have your email ticket number so that we could check whether the email was missed? Thank you in advance.
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pops Smith Posted at 5-24 00:46
Hi Mindy, Thank you for the swift reply.

I do understand that times are different due to the current situation around the world, however as I mentioned, it would be nice to know that the package has been received. If only to give peace of mind that the drone has in fact reached the repair centre. An explanation could also be given as to approximately how long it would take.

It should have arrived in the facility per the tracking status but has not been checked in the system due to the backlogs. We have informed the team to expedite the progress, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-5-25
Use props
mavicmydjifleet.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5062887 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello Mindy. Thank you for feedback. I received today a reply on my e-mail. Regards DJ
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mavicmydjifleet.com Posted at 5-25 07:56
Hello Mindy. Thank you for feedback. I received today a reply on my e-mail. Regards DJ

Good to know, hope you will get the drone back soon.
2020-5-26
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-25 04:25
It should have arrived in the facility per the tracking status but has not been checked in the system due to the backlogs. We have informed the team to expedite the progress, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your reply.
As a second point, is there any reason why the case is not showing within "My Case" and I have to enter under "Repair Status"
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pops Smith Posted at 5-27 00:16
Thank you for your reply.
As a second point, is there any reason why the case is not showing within "My Case" and I have to enter under "Repair Status"

Are you logging in the same DJI account as you left in the case number? If yes, you should be able to check the details under My Case, click Case 'Details' to check the service progress of your case.
2020-5-29
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-29 01:04
Are you logging in the same DJI account as you left in the case number? If yes, you should be able to check the details under My Case, click Case 'Details' to check the service progress of your case.

When I go to repair.dji.cpm I go to My Account and all cases show empty.
The only thing showing is my e-mail address with the first part starred (****) out.

The only way to check on the Case is to go via Repair Progress Inquiry.
Which at the moment still shows as not yet received.
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pops Smith Posted at 5-29 02:27
When I go to repair.dji.cpm I go to My Account and all cases show empty.
The only thing showing is my e-mail address with the first part starred (****) out.

May I have a screenshot of your 'My Case'?
2020-5-29
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-29 23:07
May I have a screenshot of your 'My Case'?

Please find attached
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks, I've sent you a PM to verify the email account, please check, thanks.
2020-5-30
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

UPDATE:

OK so it has now been 2 weeks since my drone arrived at the repair centre in Holland. (Tracked Package Royal Mail and PostNL)
I still have no notice that the drone has been received by the Repair Centre.
I understand that there is extraordinary times at present but 2 weeks.

I have asked a number of times about my case but no real answers given.

I ask yet again, " IS MY DRONE LOST FOREVER ? "
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pops Smith Posted at 6-2 00:16
UPDATE:

OK so it has now been 2 weeks since my drone arrived at the repair centre in Holland. (Tracked Package Royal Mail and PostNL)

Hi Smith, sorry that there is still no update in your case, I understand how you feel and has escalated your case to the supervisor team for further follow-up, our supervisor will contact you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2020-6-3
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 02:17
Hi Smith, sorry that there is still no update in your case, I understand how you feel and has escalated your case to the supervisor team for further follow-up, our supervisor will contact you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.

Thanks Mindy,

Just to let you know, I also phoned the support line her in UK earlier today.
They are also trying to get the repair centre to contact me but as of yet nothing received.
As mentioned many times, all I want is to have peace of mind that my drone has be received by the repair centre.
2020-6-3
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 02:17

Do you know when I will be contacted ?
Over 24 hours and still nothing heard.
2020-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pops Smith Posted at 6-4 02:47
Do you know when I will be contacted ?
Over 24 hours and still nothing heard.

We have informed the team to contact you within today, please hold on a second, thank you.
2020-6-4
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-4 04:14
We have informed the team to contact you within today, please hold on a second, thank you.

Hi Mindy

I have received an e-mail.
Am slightly upset as yet again I have had to explain the situation.

When I hear that my case has been escalated I would assume that all information would be passed over.

I am now wondering if anybody actually listens.
2020-6-4
Use props
Pops Smith
lvl.2
United Kingdom

UPDATE:

My drone has now been marked as received by the repair centre and e-mail received.

Not sure if this is due to escalation or not, but it is happy news. My drone is not lost forever.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pops Smith Posted at 6-5 02:54
UPDATE:

My drone has now been marked as received by the repair centre and e-mail received.

I'm so glad to know the package was checked-in finally, sorry again for the hassles during this special time, hope you will get the drone back soon.
2020-6-5
Use props
fans37a908dd
lvl.1

United States

It’s just happened to my mini after updating firmware. Never ever had this problem before. My drone is barely used
Code 40002 pops up every time now
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans37a908dd Posted at 6-21 07:25
It’s just happened to my mini after updating firmware. Never ever had this problem before. My drone is barely used
Code 40002 pops up every time now

Hi there, sorry for the error, please check if debris or a part is stuck in the gimbal. If yes, please remove the debris or part that is stuck in the gimbal, restart the aircraft, and then recalibrate the gimbal. You may also try to refresh the firmware as you mentioned it happens after the firmware upgrade. If the issue persists, then send back the aircraft to DJI for diagnosis.
2020-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules