906 6 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ginopino
lvl.2
Flight distance : 873100 ft
Italy

Hello to all

Today the gimbal was suddenly moving down while the drone was moving in the front direction

Through the controller I had to move the gimbal up again. After some minutes same issue: drone moving and the gimbal moving down some degree.

Drone has the latest firmware available.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

Thanks
2020-5-24
Use props
USS ENTERPRISE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2063642 ft
South Korea

That's because you accelerated too fast (sport mode?)or suddenly changed direction(ex: forward to backward) that the camera exceeded it's maximum movement
to prevent that you should not do sudden moves

2020-5-24
Use props
Ginopino
lvl.2
Italy

USS ENTERPRISE Posted at 5-24 05:13
That's because you accelerated too fast (sport mode?)or suddenly changed direction(ex: forward to backward) that the camera exceeded it's maximum movement
to prevent that you should not do sudden moves

no, that cannot be the reason. This is the third drone I have. The behavior of the gimbal is not normal.
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ginopino. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Is the Sport Mode enabled when this issue is happening and may we know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this happened? In addition can you please post a sample video on the said issue for us to be able to check and help you further. Thank you.
2020-6-3
Use props
Ginopino
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 01:26
Hello there Ginopino. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Is the Sport Mode enabled when this issue is happening and may we know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this happened? In addition can you please post a sample video on the said issue for us to be able to check and help you further. Thank you.

Unfortunately I have not the video.

No hard landing.
2020-6-4
Use props
Ginopino
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 01:26
Hello there Ginopino. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Is the Sport Mode enabled when this issue is happening and may we know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this happened? In addition can you please post a sample video on the said issue for us to be able to check and help you further. Thank you.

here is the link to the video I made.

there was some wind and the gimbal had the issue you see in the video.

Is this normal?

2020-7-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ginopino Posted at 7-21 00:39
here is the link to the video I made.

there was some wind and the gimbal had the issue you see in the video.

Hi there Ginopino. Thank you for the video you have provided. After watching the video you have posted. I would recommend for you to to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and evaluation of the said drone. We have a professional team that will do there best check  and give out the best resolution for this issue. If the said drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules