support for Inav OSD
3523 8 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tekniqueman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 442792 ft
Denmark

please let us have full support for information from the Inav Flight controller and to the Goggles. Very missed is warnings, Direction home and compass and the artifical horizon, which at the moment is not moving. stupid to se that pitch value is changing but the art. horisont is not.
2020-5-24
Use props
michi.fpv
lvl.1

Germany

please DJI add the artificial horizon, throttle position, warnings and the stats screen after disarm.
2020-5-24
Use props
pawan v
lvl.1
United States

Yes we need inav support! Warnings are key
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tekniqueman. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-6-3
Use props
Pukkaras
lvl.1

Russia

INAV and dji fpv - made for each other ! We are waiting for OSD support in INAV!
2020-12-6
Use props
fellpower
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
Germany

PLZ update the FPV Googles, to get ALL INAV OSD things on the goggles. must be a few to implement.

i wont use the goggles anymore, because i have not all important infos on screen...
2020-12-16
Use props
Ol1v1er
New

Netherlands

INAV OSD on my DJI goggles, that would be great. Please DJI people ! We're waiting !
2020-12-19
Use props
Gigahurtz
lvl.2

United States

The community would greatly appreciate implementation of the missing OSD elements from iNav in the DJI OSD!  
2020-12-19
Use props
Bernhard__
New

Germany

In INAV 2.6, the developers have spend much time to use the DJI craft_name for showing warnings etc. This works well, but still much information is missing in the OSD.
Examples of important things: virtual horizon, OSD menu

So, I think that the INAV team has done what they can. INAV one of (if not "the") most common firmware for (intelligent) airplanes and flying wings. It would be really great if DJI could support this flight controller firmware in a improved way.
I know several people that do not buy DJI because they would loose so much information on the OSD.

For airplanes / wings, the most important OSD functions would be:
- virtual horizon
- throttle position
- OSD menu
- stats display after disarm
- (warnings implemented w/o workaround from INAV)

Thank you very much in advance for this improvement, DJI!
2020-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules