Voice Command Limited: Request.
515 4 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

OA:  we have Auto Wi-fi/BLTE. and the Voice commands we have are kinf of limited.

Stop recording.
Start recording.
Capture photo
Switch screen.
Shut down.

If I forgotten one so be it.  We do not have:
Turn On.
Hyperlapse Record
Hyperlapse stop.
or even   quicksnap mode.

If we have limited  voice commands would you  not want   a few more.  I am sure this request we asked and  never gotten fufilled.  Will the OA 2 see these new features or we should say thank you work on a webcam driver.

FISH

2020-5-24
Use props
pbarnwell
lvl.3
United States

The voice commands are Very handy and do work great while I'm sitting in My house with no backround noise But once Im Outside at the Beach, In the Convertible , On the Harley,  at an event the only way to use it is Hollaring at the top of Your lungs....  Maybe if they had a start command like Siri or alexa that would key in on the voice of the Person making the command..  also while recording if it Hears something that Sounds Like stop recording it does..  How about a small two button wireless remote take photo or start/Stop recording ? imho
2020-5-26
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thanks  answers are always appreciated  
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with the additional voice command function for the DJI Osmo Action. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Action and of the DJI Mimo application, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2020-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules