455 3 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SnoopyDoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28287 ft
United States

Hi All,

I was wondering what would cause my video on my iPhone to display black when connected to my Mavic Pro?

The gimbal functions just fine.

Photos will not save to the SD card, but in WiFi mode, I can get video and photos to save to my phone. But the photos and video are black.

I’ve reformatted SD card, replaced SD card (and formatted that).

I’ve reset the camera settings. And I checked the exposure.

Are these 2 separate things? Video display is black and won’t save images to SD card - or are these 2 issues caused by one problem?

Thanks
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SnoopyDoo. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro. Have you tried to refresh the firmware of the said drone? May we please know what is the model of the SD cards that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-6-3
Use props
SnoopyDoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28287 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 19:39
Hello there SnoopyDoo. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Pro. Have you tried to refresh the firmware of the said drone? May we please know what is the model of the SD cards that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Actually, I went ahead and tried to replace the video transmission wire cable and the flat ribbon cable. After putting it back together, I'm getting errors that it can't acquire GPS now, and the bottom gets VERY hot when the battery is in and it's turned on. I think I fried it.

Does anyone know what the upper end of repair costs can be like this from DJI (no authorized repair centers near me) and what the turn-around time can be? It's not covered under DJI Care, unfortunately.
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SnoopyDoo Posted at 6-8 09:34
Actually, I went ahead and tried to replace the video transmission wire cable and the flat ribbon cable. After putting it back together, I'm getting errors that it can't acquire GPS now, and the bottom gets VERY hot when the battery is in and it's turned on. I think I fried it.

Does anyone know what the upper end of repair costs can be like this from DJI (no authorized repair centers near me) and what the turn-around time can be? It's not covered under DJI Care, unfortunately.

Hi there SnoopyDoo. Thank you for the reply and for the additional information you have shared with us. Unfortunately we cannot give out an estimate with regards to the repair cost without checking the unit. I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance with this matter. We have a team that will do there best to check and give out the best resolution for the said issue Thank you
2020-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules