756 4 2015-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
applekiller
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138458 ft
Canada

Hi All,

I've noticed since getting my P2 V+ V3 back from repairs that the rear LED are behaving different than I remember...  For example now during compass calibration rear left (if you are standing behind bird) led is solid amber (expected) but rear right is solid green ( I swear previously it would also be amber.        I'm in NAZA M and running 3.14.      Please let me know if I have an issue , or my memory is bad or this is a 3.14 change or result of repair ????     Everything acting and flying normally.

Thanks

Kris
2015-6-16
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

When calibration is required you get Amber flashing. After the calibration it flashed green then goes out indicating that  that the calibration was good. If the calibration fails the. It's yellow green then flash red yellow red yellow and continues. The fail red yellow.Itmismodd one is one color and the other another. Not sure if an upgraded ESC might do that.
2015-6-16
Use props
applekiller
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Roy,

I have the no label esc's and had asked that they be updated to the 2.1 version ... I'm wonder if that has something to do with it...   Can some with 2.1 esc,'s confirm if both or only rear left go amber on compass calibration??
2015-6-16
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

I have 2.1 ESC both LEDs show the same color.
2015-6-16
Use props
applekiller
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Jato,

Thanks for your reply....  You running 3.14 too ?    I remember both going amber previously too...  Mmmmh

Kris
2015-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules