Mavic Air BT-300 Epson Drone Soar - AR flight - PROBLEM APP HANG
1089 4 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wsurferdude
lvl.2
United States

I can't seem to run the Epson Drone Soar App on the BT-300 with Mavic Air.  All latest updates installed.  DJI Go4 App runs fine.   I've read the docs but the App hangs at Country ID / Phone #.  The Submit (Send)  Button remains greyed out.  I've read that you can use the C1 - C2 Keys but the Mavic Air Controller only has the C1 Key.  Any help will be appreciated.

2020-5-24
Use props
wsurferdude
lvl.2
United States

2020-5-24
Use props
wsurferdude
lvl.2
United States

BT-300  connected to WiFi.  DJI Go4 App works great.  Live map, etc.  Almost believe not compatible with Mavic Air.  Docs say it is.  Very strange.   Connect to controller. Accept SOAR for USB.  Start SOAR App, get logo and password screens.  Click next, select United States +1.  That's as far as it gets.  Send button greyed out.  
2020-5-26
Use props
wsurferdude
lvl.2
United States

I BEE STUPID.  The phone # requires 2 part entry.  Country Prefix is on a Separate Field than your Phone #.  I mistakenly entered both the Prefix & Phone # in the First Field.  The Page Layout is White on Black and the Separate Fields on the Same Line are Not Readably Discernible on the BT-300 Display.   FIX:  There are 2 Phone # Fields .
2020-5-27
Use props
Keith9
lvl.1

United States

wsurferdude Posted at 2020-5-27 06:04
I BEE STUPID.  The phone # requires 2 part entry.  Country Prefix is on a Separate Field than your Phone #.  I mistakenly entered both the Prefix & Phone # in the First Field.  The Page Layout is White on Black and the Separate Fields on the Same Line are Not Readably Discernible on the BT-300 Display.   FIX:  There are 2 Phone # Fields .

Hi,

Any chance you can sell me a copy of the Soar application?
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules