Un-bind my Inspire from my Email
1535 3 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jackflys
New
United States

I am looking to sell my Inspire.  I am looking for the correct avenues I need to take to unlink my drone from my personal information as much as possible.

I know there is nothing I can do about the original activation data.  But how do I un-register my Inspire from my personal info?

Please help!
2020-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jackflys, sorry to know you are going to sell Inspire 1, are you referring to the device display in Forum? If yes, we will verify with the related team.
2020-5-25
Use props
jackflys
New
United States

Well. I have it registered with the FAA and my email account is attached to the serial number on the drone. I’m just wondering how I can sever this drone from my email and whatnot. Only because I didn’t see an easy way to do it on the DJI go app
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jackflys Posted at 5-25 14:49
Well. I have it registered with the FAA and my email account is attached to the serial number on the drone. I’m just wondering how I can sever this drone from my email and whatnot. Only because I didn’t see an easy way to do it on the DJI go app

Sorry for the late response, we wish we could help but there is nothing we could do to cancel the FAA registration, you may contact FAA for further assistance.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules