8098 7 2020-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronerteam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10928 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi, it seems that smart controller  (v01.00.0700) HDMI output has a problem. I have check under the following Output resolutions: 720X576 50i (PAL output) and 1920X1080 50i (HD interlaced). There is a black zone on the top of the screen (when we analyze it, on 1080i there are 30 lines missing on the top of the picture).  Tried to change the resolution on the HDMI output. There is NO isuue when you use progressive output (720P or 1080P). As we are the Public Braodcaster for Greece (ERT) this is an issue for us. For your info we use 4G encoders (LiveU or Mobile View Point) for broadcasting. Another thing I would like to mention for taking into account, when we use HDMI output from PH4+V2 or Inspire 2 we don't use a converter HDMI to SDI. This is not the same for smart controller. Probably the HDMI is coded so we must use a mini converter (HDMI to SDI) for broadcasting the video from the 4G encoders.Please take in account these technical issues and hope to hear from you asap.
Thank you.

2020-5-24
Use props
Dronerteam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10928 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello why there is not any answer from DJI for the issue I have mentioned here.
There is a big issue with the HDMI output from smartcontroller. Everything is OK with the HDMI output from RC of PH4 PRO+V2 and from RC of Inspire 2.
2020-7-9
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi, I noticed some (especially interlaced) modes are in wrong format (black lines) in my SC too a long time ago. Next may be a bugy HDCP on SC hdmi out prevent video to be provided to some devices. Very annoying. DJI doing with that bugs nothing  from more than 2 years.
I use Decimator MD-HX to convert HDMI to SDI and frame converting 30fps (live) to 50i (SD or HD).
HDMI out is set to 1080p50 for playing video out from SD card or set to 1080p30 for live. Recording format is set to 1080p50, live format is HD. Works with ViewPoint, AviWest or SNG car. Only problem I had is Blackmagics don't accept video without audio on SDI.
Tried AviWest, its HDMI doesn't accept video without audio.
2020-7-28
Use props
ColtW
lvl.1

United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 7-28 23:35
Hi, I noticed some (especially interlaced) modes are in wrong format (black lines) in my SC too a long time ago. Next may be a bugy HDCP on SC hdmi out prevent video to be provided to some devices. Very annoying. DJI doing with that bugs nothing  from more than 2 years.
I use Decimator MD-HX to convert HDMI to SDI and frame converting 30fps (live) to 50i (SD or HD).
HDMI out is set to 1080p50 for playing video out from SD card or set to 1080p30 for live. Recording format is set to 1080p50, live format is HD. Works with ViewPoint, AviWest or SNG car. Only problem I had is Blackmagics don't accept video without audio on SDI.

Is the HDMI output from the Smart Controller HDCP protected? I am able to view the SC camera HDMI output on my Sony TV, however I am not able to use the Cam Link converter to view the HDMI output from the SC on my computer.
2020-11-1
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

ColtW Posted at 11-1 13:48
Is the HDMI output from the Smart Controller HDCP protected? I am able to view the SC camera HDMI output on my Sony TV, however I am not able to use the Cam Link converter to view the HDMI output from the SC on my computer.

I don't know. As I mentioned, some devices don't accept incomplete signal, I mean video without audio.

2020-11-2
Use props
fansed014420
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7927 ft

Ireland

am using smart controller with mavic 2 pro and a Live U. HDMI output 1920x1080 50i. Black band at top as described by dronerteam. Looks like 30 lines at top of screen yet the complete picture seems to be there just shifted down. Looks like a reference issue. see attached picture of the live U monitor. This black band continued to the control room.  Black line is at the top of the monitor on the LIVE U and on the monitor in production monitor stack. Any thoughts ????
2021-2-1
Use props
fansed014420
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7927 ft

Ireland

2021-2-1
Use props
MarTwi02
lvl.1

Poland

Hi.

I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?
2022-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules