DJI Care Refresh Plus
734 5 2020-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamsavi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3850846 ft
Australia

Anyone with DJI Care Refresh Plus, have you had to use it?
I started the whole process for my P4 Pro V2 which was damaged during a power failure/crash (Online form submission, shipped, etc.) and have just received an email with an update.

The email lists all the damage and parts needed to be replaced, the cost for repairs and a payment link. But it also has a different link to 'Use Care Refresh', which lists a different cost price (which is cheaper).

I'm obviously leaning towards the cheaper option of going with 'Use Care Refresh'. My question is why the two different options exactly? Does using Care Refresh give me something different?

Any insight appreciated. Cheers.

2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi iamsavi, when we detect your drone is bound to DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh+, our quotation team offers two options, one for the repair cost, one for the DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh+, customers could select either one he/she wants and pays.
Upon checking your case, the payment has been received and our repair center will send the replacement drone as soon as possible.
2020-5-25
Use props
iamsavi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3850846 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-25 18:55
Hi iamsavi, when we detect your drone is bound to DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh+, our quotation team offers two options, one for the repair cost, one for the DJI Care Refresh or DJI Care Refresh+, customers could select either one he/she wants and pays.
Upon checking your case, the payment has been received and our repair center will send the replacement drone as soon as possible.

Thank you Mindy,

Can you please do a Serial Number check for 11U3G91H002W686. Thank you
2020-6-7
Use props
BrickWallBob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40558 ft
Canada

Great service!  Very excellent customer support and very fast repair for my crashed MA2.   When the invoice arrived, I had to pay with Paypal ONLY.  There was a  currency conversion from US to Canadian Dollars.  I have a US Dollar account to avoid the exorbitant fees charged by Paypal for this purpose, but this was not an option for the payment.

I respectfully request you add the ability to pay by credit card, or etransfer.  I am offended to have a 4% fee forced on me by your payment page.  Please fix it.  Paypal is a bully!  Don't encourage them.  Or, stay in bed with this company and give me a 4% discount.
2020-10-4
Use props
BrickWallBob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40558 ft
Canada

Does a prop guard seem like a good idea for a new pilot?  Two weeks ago, I hit a metal light post at almost no speed, heard a prop strike, and watched my drone fall to the pavement.  The drone suffered a broken leg, but the guard had 4 breaks! I superglued it together but the breaks were all at the mounts.  I can't be the first person to note the prop guard does not guard much.  For CA$22, not much can be done, but the drone is $1,200!!  I am not happy.
2020-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BrickWallBob Posted at 10-4 14:54
Great service!  Very excellent customer support and very fast repair for my crashed MA2.   When the invoice arrived, I had to pay with Paypal ONLY.  There was a  currency conversion from US to Canadian Dollars.  I have a US Dollar account to avoid the exorbitant fees charged by Paypal for this purpose, but this was not an option for the payment.

I respectfully request you add the ability to pay by credit card, or etransfer.  I am offended to have a 4% fee forced on me by your payment page.  Please fix it.  Paypal is a bully!  Don't encourage them.  Or, stay in bed with this company and give me a 4% discount.

Thanks for your feedback, your suggestion will be forwarded to the related team for attention, we will keep optimizing our service to make you have a better experience in the future.
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules