Unknown ack error
1612 8 2020-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

I've created a small python script to arm and disarm my M210 but getting errors whenever I try to do so.
Drone: M210 RTK V2
Ubuntu 16.04
ROS Kinetic
DJI SDK ROS 3.8.1
The script is the following:
script.png

Whenever I input "c", I get this error in the terminal:

arm.png

The RC is on, all cables properly connected. Any idea what this error could mean?
Thanks in advance

2020-5-25
Use props
Snakehaihai
lvl.2

Singapore

can you try the dji sample. to see the sample service call has any issue?  

If sample service call has no issue. then its ur code issue.  If sample service call has issue, likely its some firmware version issue.

2020-5-25
Use props
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

This is the result of the 'drone_arm_control' service.. Whenever I arm it, it gives me an error and when I disarm it, it looks like it works(?). I'll check on the firmware and get back to you
2020-5-25
Use props
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

The firmware wasn't the problem either, it is up to date and compatible with all the hardware but still giving me the same error
2020-5-26
Use props
xiao long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

It is recommended to provide the full log of the ROS master node and running service node
Could you please tell me the specific firmware version of M210 RTK V2, and the development platform architecture is x86 or armv8?
2020-5-26
Use props
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

The firmware version is V01.00.0590, the architecture is x86
The Master node log:

The service node log:
2020-5-26
Use props
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

I did notice that I started having these problems after downgrading the firmware (to try to solve a different problem, which is now solved), and upgrading it again. Now none of the sample services work and the DJI Pilot app is prompting a "Cannot take off" message which does not allow me to fly it. This message is gone when I disable the RTK, but the sample services still won't work.
2020-5-26
Use props
xiao long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

In the case of connecting USB, take-off is not allowed by default. The setting of M210ConfigTool should be used to allow take-off when connecting USB. You can refer to https://developer.dji.com/onboard-sdk/documentation/M210-Docs/real-world-test-checklist.html
In the indoor test, pay attention to safety, you can remove the blade test.
2020-5-27
Use props
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

Ah! That was it then... thanks for the help, I thought it was a more complicated problem because I am also having problems getting video feed from both FPV and main cameras, but I'll start a new thread on it
2020-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules