Mavic Air 2
1073 7 2020-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salman Latif
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70892 ft
Japan

Today I purchased Mavic Air 2 from Nagoya bic camera, after updating all the firms and softwares....

I went out to try my first flight. I pressed take off button and first it didn’t flight at all, motor were spinning fast, message displayed saying full power reached..something like that. I pressed landing and it turned off. Now I restarted it and tried again. This time it said my propellers are not set right so I checked it again and tried again. It didn’t take off again........

This time message said motor might be faulty so contact support....

Anyone know any other way out fast and quick if something is wrong with my firm etc.....
2020-5-25
Use props
JLW654
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252979 ft
United Kingdom

Have you got the right props on the right arms?  White band on prop to white mark on arm x2 and black props (no Mark) to arm without mark??
2020-5-25
Use props
Vlas
First Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

JLW654 Posted at 5-25 12:59
Have you got the right props on the right arms?  White band on prop to white mark on arm x2 and black props (no Mark) to arm without mark??

This is probably whats wrong.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Salman Latif, sorry for the difficulties with the drone, did you attach the propellers correctly? There are two types of low-noise Quick Release Propellers which are designed to spin in different directions, please ensure to attach the propellers with marks to the motors with marks and the unmarked propellers to the motors without marks. Press each propeller down onto the motors and turn until it is secure.
2020-5-26
Use props
sh66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 607175 ft
United States

Did you get it working?
2020-5-28
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

You may try using different tablet or phone ti connect to the remote. Let see whatshappening.
2020-5-28
Use props
Salman Latif
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70892 ft
Japan

Yes it worked, first it took time to figure out where are color marks exactly then finally found fro YouTube channel that color marks are in middle of propellers just inside “rings”. Got it right and it flew without any problem. Thanks for clue.

If you get it wrong then it won’t fly at all. Color marks are not on propellers but it’s rings or middle hole is colored which is easy to miss for first time.
2020-5-29
Use props
sh66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 607175 ft
United States

Yes, the markings are very subtle and easy to miss if you're not looking for them. Glad to hear that it was an easy fix.
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules