Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 Pro Connects and starts but won't take off.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KW1162
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6030 ft

United States

Hey,
Anyone have this issue?
I have checked for updates, calbrated IMU, remote control and compass.
I havent' flown in a while.
The system all connects with no errors and the P3 starts.
Finds the correct home point and says takeoff.
When I throttle up I get a slight increase in rpm, but not enough to lift off.
What am I missing?
Thanks
2020-5-25
Use props
KW1162
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6030 ft

United States

Somehow it got switched from Mode 2 to Mode 1 on the flight stick setting page. Switched back 2 Mode 2 and all is good. Too bad that took me 3 hours to figure out.
2020-5-25
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Welcome KW1162 , I would check the battery and drone connections if you haven't used it in a while , I would also check the state of the battery in the Dji go application, it must be well balanced for proper operation

2020-5-25
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there KW1162. I am sorry to read and know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 and it is great to know that you were able to fix the said issue. If you have any issues with DJI or with your DJI drone. Kindly please post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-5-29
Use props
Jessy Lauren
New

United States

I'm having issues with mine too. I pressed auto take off and the propellers began to to turn but one was spinning fast and the others slower. And then it never took off but my app said it did and even had the option Abdallah to bring it back to home. I tried to take off again and now nothing halogens at all, not even spinning propellers
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jessy Lauren Posted at 9-6 13:17
I'm having issues with mine too. I pressed auto take off and the propellers began to to turn but one was spinning fast and the others slower. And then it never took off but my app said it did and even had the option Abdallah to bring it back to home. I tried to take off again and now nothing halogens at all, not even spinning propellers

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules