Multi-Osmo Action camera control application (Mimo Pro?)
4826 10 2020-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Copterdoc
lvl.1
United States

I run multiple Osmo Action cameras at work for product development and would like to know if there is an application, or if DJI is considering developing an application where up to 6 or possibly more Osmo Action cameras can be simultaniously viewed. Even the ability to switch between views of multiple cameras would be helpful. Presently I can only connect to one action cam at a  time and must constantly visit my wifi connection to switch between cameras. The osmo action  does most of what I need but going forward the limitations of the Mimo application to handle simultanious camera connections and viewing will cause me to rethink my use of the Osmo as this limitation is becomming to cumberson for our use. Also would be nice to be able to sync the cameras using a timecode on the audio chanel.

The GoPro camera application had this feature and I'm hoping DJI will provide this functionality in an improved format soon. I know I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee to have a Pro version of the Mimo application that provided this functionallity.
2020-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Copterdoc. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information about the multi camera control application for the DJI Osmo Action. I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates on the DJI Osmo Action and on the DJI Mimo application. Kindly please stay tuned or visit our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and your insights are greatly appreciated.
2020-5-29
Use props
freerobby
New

United States

Big +1 to this request. I just bought two Osmo Actions hoping to control them both, and just realized it won't work. I am planning to return them unless I can find a workaround.
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_cwqkcRUm9QMI
lvl.2
Ireland

I would love to see this functionality as well. Especially if you could control multiple cameras with single actions through the app.

Start/stop recordings with one press through the app for example.

2021-3-21
Use props
fanse52c5242
lvl.1
United States

Any update on multiple camera support from the same app/device? I've got multiple I'd rather not need to carry multiple phones to control.
2021-4-11
Use props
djiuser_TeCjZyIVaQS0
New
Flight distance : 9006 ft
United Arab Emirates

Dji Forum is a joke.... You will NEVER find any solution here... "thank you very much, I'll forward your requests to the team" but then you know that nobody will care and no functionalities will ever be implemented... I'll have to switch back to gopro, that I hate with all my heart... Great job DJI, it was really difficult to make a remote switch, uh...? We went to the moon 50 years ago but a camera remote is too futuristic to make, right?
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_Di3BrOKrBv8G
New
  • >>>
Kuwait

Hope this suggestion come soon
2021-10-19
Use props
ColbyM
New

United States

I also hope this functionality is created. I would love to have a single "remote" to turn on multiple cameras at one time and not have to use my phone. The whole point of the "action" camera is ease of "on and off" in action scenarios. I am a hunter and have a hunting YouTube Channel "Live Wild Outdoors" and use multiple camera simultaneous.   GoPro is the only action camera that has this option and its is not reliable but I still use them.

Any help or workaround would be amazing! Thanks.
2023-3-18
Use props
fans82ac7ffc
lvl.1

Spain

Still waiting for this...
2023-12-2
Use props
kendal kempsey
New

United Kingdom

STILL waiting! I bought 2 Action 4 cameras for tv production work. Switched from GoPro to DJI but really frustrated you can’t control more than one device on the app, have done this for years on the GoPro.

PLEASE listen to customer feedback, it’s really frustrating.

If it wasn’t for this, the app & camera menus are great
3-19 07:49
Use props
kendal kempsey
New

United Kingdom

STILL waiting! I bought 2 Action 4 cameras for tv production work. Switched from GoPro to DJI but really frustrated you can’t control more than one device on the app, have done this for years on the GoPro.

PLEASE listen to customer feedback, it’s really frustrating.

If it wasn’t for this, the app & camera menus are great
3-19 16:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules