Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini in High Speed Wind Test (50KPH gusts)
1372 5 2020-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dcrainmaker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 477310 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hey folks - I'm back with trying to kill (I mean, scientifically test) another drone in high speed winds above the sea. Here's my latest go with the Mavic Mini in sustained winds of 40KPH and gusts over 50KPH. It was quite a wild ride, enjoy!

2020-5-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Crazy footage. Thanks for sharing
2020-5-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Amazing test!   I did once a test in heavy wind, MM did well in Sport. After that i tried to launch my MA 1 (normal mode),  omg, i could not bring it to a hover....happily enough free space down wind, so a 'normal' landing...  
and still using the original blades on my MM (but do not use the standard bag, use a PGYtech one)

cheers
JJB
2020-5-26
Use props
nevac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9776798 ft
Serbia

Good instruction .Thanks for sharing.
2020-5-26
Use props
Occams Razor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 423497 ft
United States

You are a brave sole.  Interesting to see the Mini perform with those wind conditions.  Thanks for posting.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dcrainmaker. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this amazing video you have created for the DJI Mavic Mini. Just reminder that the DJI Mavic Mini has a Max Wind Speed Resistance of 8 m/s ( Scale 4 ). Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules