Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Repair status
977 3 2020-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NJ Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76854 ft
United States

Sent my crashed MA1 to Grapevine, TX DJI repair center over a week ago. Shows as delivered by UPS, but progress inquiry still shows "To Be Received". I can't fiind any way to contact them to see what the process is. Anyone know hot to get an actual person on phone, via email or chat even? Any help appreciated.
2020-5-26
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
Last year I had to send my MA1 to the same facility. It took about 2 weeks for them to ship a new one back. Also remember they didn't;t have the coronavirus  pandemic at that time to contend with. It may take a little for time. Hope that helps.
2020-5-26
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yup,  if they are doing things correctly.....the boxes are processed First in,  First out

So you have a delivery receipt from the carrier......now DJI needs to open and check in the box contents.  That should be the next update........if there are 300 boxes in front of yours, well then......it's going to take time.

Randy
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi NJ Mavic, we apologize to keep you waiting. Affected by the epidemic, the repair time is expected to be delayed, we are doing our best to resume. Upon checking your case number, it has been checked-in, currently, it is under the damage assessment step, the email notification will be sent to you once each step is done, we appreciate your understanding.
2020-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules