Spark batteries not working
1125 3 2020-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josedroyuela
New

Dominican Republic

Hi everyone,
I used to fly my drone a lot, but one time I lost my charger and just stopped using the DJI SPARK. After almost one year, I found it. Now the batteries wont charge, the charging hub has a still red light. I left the charging hub connected overnight to see if the red light dissapeared, it didn't. Also I left my spark conected via micro usb. It didnt charge the battery. Can someone help me?
2020-5-26
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Alas. I fear your batteries have died. They don't like being left for a long time.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello the josedroyuela. I am sorry to know that the battery of your DJI Spark is not charging after storing it for a year. It seem that the said battery is already depleted. I would suggest for your to have a new battery to start flying again. In addition I will post a link where in you check some tips on how to properly store your DJI Spark Intelligent Flight Battery. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... delines_V1.2_EN.pdf
2020-6-1
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

on another thought  a LI PO  battery if good and charged in storage mode should not drain to below 3.00 volts per cell in a year  ,  storage mode is 3.75 to 3.80 . DJI Spark  batteries that are intelligent  batteries and are in good shape should not die in one year . the one thing is , how old is the battery . and did you charge the battery before being not used for a year . as we all know a Spark battery will discharge to storage in 10 days after being charged . one other thing , how many minutes were you getting from one flight if 10 or more minutes i would think it is a good battery .
fly safe and stay well
2020-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules