1276 9 2020-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I fly a MM and the MA2 on a Samsung Note 8, with the DJI Fly app. Until last update, it worked with no concerns. With recent upgrade,  I have lost the ability to tap on the map icon (lower left corner) to enlarge to full screen and swap with camera view. It will increase to "stamp" size, but not full screen. I have tested it on both aircraft with same results. I reloaded the app, with no improvement.  I also checked the feature with my Ipad and it works just fine. Click on icon, stamp size, click again full screen (swap with camera view).
I have posted elsewhere and others are having a similar concern. I have come to depend on this feature, particularily for safety, if I momentarily loss sight of my drone. As designed it assists with orientation and the direct red line to HOME.
DJI, any reply, suggestions, comments, will be greatly appreciated.
2020-5-26
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1249131 ft
Germany

I can only support this claim, same problem here with Mavic Mini and DJI Fly app since las lt update. That functionality was essential and is broken now.
2020-5-26
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1249131 ft
Germany

I can only support this claim, same problem here with Mavic Mini and DJI Fly app since last update. That functionality was essential and is broken now.
2020-5-26
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

@nomad4ever Posted at 5-26 12:06
I can only support this claim, same problem here with Mavic Mini and DJI Fly app since last update. That functionality was essential and is broken now.

Thanks for confirmation. I will keep you updated as I find my way to a solution. Thanks in advance for any additional information to you learn.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi djicheaha, we appreciate your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience caused, we've been aware of this and will get it optimized via the future APP upgrade, thanks for your patience and attention.
2020-5-26
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hello Mindy,
Thank you for the confirmation and reply. I eagerly await the upgrade and restoration of this important safety feature.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djicheaha Posted at 5-27 05:41
Hello Mindy,
Thank you for the confirmation and reply. I eagerly await the upgrade and restoration of this important safety feature.

You're welcome.
2020-5-28
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

This remains an issue. The inability to see a full map, when you loss VLOS is critical.  This is happening in Android version. Please update firmware for safety. Initial firmware was not a problem. Than you in advance.
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djicheaha Posted at 5-30 20:55
This remains an issue. The inability to see a full map, when you loss VLOS is critical.  This is happening in Android version. Please update firmware for safety. Initial firmware was not a problem. Than you in advance.

We will push our engineers to optimize the issue, but there is no estimated time can be provided, please stay tuned to the latest news on the DJI website. Thank you.
2020-6-1
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Managed to update to 1.4 on my Note 8. My issue of map with camera view is resolved. Flew two batteries, no other issues noted. Thank you for the update.
2020-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules