Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hello,
after update the DJI APP on my IPAD & IPHONE the APP is crashing many times during the flight also the remaining time not showing even from My flight record it's not showing !!
is any one else facing the same issue ?

Snip20200525_12.png
2020-5-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

the latest update fried the remaining time clock and some of us has had vision sensor
calibration required but this is the first time I have heard about the app crashing.
Have you tried to uninstall and the reinstalling it? Sometime that helps.
2020-5-26
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

yes i tried to uninstall it but didnt work
2020-5-26
Use props
kykmavic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

I have the issue of blank battery remaining time. This can be corrected if you use the light mode instead of dark mode.
2020-5-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My flight time appears after flying for a few minutes,  its also not visible on iPad in light mode.
2020-5-27
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

kykmavic Posted at 5-26 11:53
I have the issue of blank battery remaining time. This can be corrected if you use the light mode instead of dark mode.

Thank you for the work around,  hopefully  DJI release update  soon to fix this
2020-5-27
Use props
R.R.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

#Quick Reply Here#https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D567%26typeid%3D567
2020-5-27
Use props
R.R.
Second Officer
United States

Woe Posted at 5-26 10:01
the latest update fried the remaining time clock and some of us has had vision sensor
calibration required but this is the first time I have heard about the app crashing.
Have you tried to uninstall and the reinstalling it? Sometime that helps.

What you heard about the app crashing is correct. It just happened to me, and ended bad. I was about 10 feet from my take off location at about 10 feet high. I selected hover if signal lose because I was in my back yard. The app went black then the remote disconnected. The aircraft started to land (not hover), then it went strait up as it would in RTH setting if not set for hover. The aircraft then struck the only tree in my yard damaging the gimbal and getting stuck in the tree. The app came back on line and the remote reconnected. The aircraft then fell to the ground. I've already opened a repair ticket with DJI to send it in and sent the logs. My question is since the app went black then the remote disconnected will DJI be able to figure out way the RTH activated when it was set to hover in the app. Or is this just another bug in the app update.   
2020-5-30
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

It's also strange that on the smart-controller, version 36 is the latest version... it looks like version 37 is not released for it... maybe due to some problems....
2020-5-30
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

KDP + Posted at 5-30 12:14
It's also strange that on the smart-controller, version 36 is the latest version... it looks like version 37 is not released for it... maybe due to some problems....

it is not released for android, neither.
.37 is only available on the Apple app store.
2020-5-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

R.R. Posted at 5-30 12:09
What you heard about the app crashing is correct. It just happened to me, and ended bad. I was about 10 feet from my take off location at about 10 feet high. I selected hover if signal lose because I was in my back yard. The app went black then the remote disconnected. The aircraft started to land (not hover), then it went strait up as it would in RTH setting if not set for hover. The aircraft then struck the only tree in my yard damaging the gimbal and getting stuck in the tree. The app came back on line and the remote reconnected. The aircraft then fell to the ground. I've already opened a repair ticket with DJI to send it in and sent the logs. My question is since the app went black then the remote disconnected will DJI be able to figure out way the RTH activated when it was set to hover in the app. Or is this just another bug in the app update.

Try posting your flight logs here. Maybe someone can analyze the here.
2020-5-30
Use props
R.R.
Second Officer
United States

Woe Posted at 5-30 13:13
Try posting your flight logs here. Maybe someone can analyze the here.

How do I post them? I’ve only needed to send my MA remote in for warranty work. DJI warranty replaced it without issue. Wasn’t expecting an issue on their end this time ether. I am Curious to know what happened tho. I’ve never had any issue with my M2 before.
2020-5-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

R.R. Posted at 5-30 19:22
How do I post them? I’ve only needed to send my MA remote in for warranty work. DJI warranty replaced it without issue. Wasn’t expecting an issue on their end this time ether. I am Curious to know what happened tho. I’ve never had any issue with my M2 before.

Post it here
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/FGEYCAMKAS7OBZ6BWPV2/
2020-5-30
Use props
R.R.
Second Officer
United States

Ok I’m missing something. I click the link and I get a flight record. How do I down load mine. Be kind I’ve never done it before
2020-5-30
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

any news DJI when you will fix this issue ? it's really annoying
2020-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now