Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2 Feedback after 1 week.
802 12 2020-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,

Thanks DJI for making another amazing drone.  Ive had a lot of fun with the MA2 and i look forward to flying it throughout this summer.

Im wondering if 3 things can be updated via firmware or software.  

1.  I love the video HDR feature on this UAV.  So much dynamic ramge from an 8-bit image.  But its auto exposure only...can we please have manual exposure in this mode?  Is it possible with the new sensor?

2.  Maybe i cant find the setting, but is it possible to turn off phone charging?  Its nice to have it charge my phone, but sometimes when the controller is low, i dont want to drain it further.

3.  Is it possible to lower or increase stick sensitivity?  Especially in Tripod mode?

Thank you for listening and have a great day
2020-5-26
Use props
BaynhamPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380978 ft
United Kingdom

If you use an Android phone you can't turn off charging its an OS issue this can only be done on iPhone.
2020-5-26
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for the reply, I didn't know it was an OS thing.
2020-5-26
Use props
默默地微笑了很久
lvl.2
Flight distance : 507336 ft
Hong Kong

you can turn off charger to phone, if you use iphone. Android will can not be turn off.
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback to Mavic Air 2, we will forward your suggestion to our engineers to keep optimizing except the Phone Charing feature can be disabled in iOS version DJI Fly--Control Settings, you could have a try.
2020-5-27
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 04:49
Hi there, we appreciate your feedback to Mavic Air 2, we will forward your suggestion to our engineers to keep optimizing except the Phone Charing feature can be disabled in iOS version DJI Fly--Control Settings, you could have a try.

Thanks Mindy.  The first one regarding HDR video in only auto exposure mode would be the highest priority.  Im wondering if its possible to have manual exposure in this mode?  Or is this a limitation of the new quad bayer sensor?  Do you know?  Thank you for your time.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Burlingtonfilms Posted at 5-27 06:19
Thanks Mindy.  The first one regarding HDR video in only auto exposure mode would be the highest priority.  Im wondering if its possible to have manual exposure in this mode?  Or is this a limitation of the new quad bayer sensor?  Do you know?  Thank you for your time.

There is no information about why the HDR mode doesn't support the manual exposure, but we will keep optimizing our products according to our customers' feedback, hope it will be available in the future.
2020-6-1
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-1 05:40
There is no information about why the HDR mode doesn't support the manual exposure, but we will keep optimizing our products according to our customers' feedback, hope it will be available in the future.

Thanks Mindy for your reply.  I'm happy to hear that DJI is listening and taking this into consideration.  Have a good day.
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Burlingtonfilms Posted at 6-1 07:46
Thanks Mindy for your reply.  I'm happy to hear that DJI is listening and taking this into consideration.  Have a good day.

You are very welcome, stay safe.
2020-6-4
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-4 05:15
You are very welcome, stay safe.

Thanks, you too.

Is it possible to lower the speed in tripod mode?  It still seems a bit fast, even when just pushing the stick a bit.  Clients always ask for that super slow dolly type push.

Cheers.
2020-6-17
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Always wise to do a forum search and you may just find that all of these things have been requested already....  just sayin'.  I am with you on the Tripod mode and stick sensitivity.  We need adjustable expo.

Here's the topic you may have missed....  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D757%26typeid%3D757

2020-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Burlingtonfilms Posted at 6-17 13:20
Thanks, you too.

Is it possible to lower the speed in tripod mode?  It still seems a bit fast, even when just pushing the stick a bit.  Clients always ask for that super slow dolly type push.

We've received other users' feedback about this, we have forwarded to our R&D department to review, please note the future update on DJI website.
2020-6-17
Use props
jmshelley
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193970 ft
United Kingdom

Nice to see multiple Mindy replies on one thread. Would be nice to get this dialogue going on some of the CE marking ones....
2020-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules