Quickshot in 2,7k 30p
909 7 2020-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

I have heard, that quickshots are also possible in 2,7k 30p.

How does this work??

Or is it a joke?
2020-5-26
Use props
Langweiler
New
Germany

That is something I would also be interested in. The 1k resolution is rather pixely. Is there any way to switch to maximum 2.7k resolution?
2020-6-14
Use props
djiuser_SzdhqObuA7nb
lvl.1
Canada

Hi there. I tried circle & helix recently, and both yielded 2.7k @ 30 FPS. I do not see any settings where this can be manually selected, so my guess is this is a default (and only) available option.
Update: just tried dronie... 1080 @ 30 FPS. Unclear if setting is based on environmental conditions, the quickshot type, or the quickshot settings.

Would be great if someone from DJI could clarify.
2020-9-22
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

All my quickshots are 2.7k 30fps. Maybe go in video mode and change settings there, but shouldnt make a defferince.
2020-9-23
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I believe the video on the SD card in the Mini has the 2.7K video if selected. If you use the fly app to edit the video on your phone it will be 1080p AFAIK.
2020-9-23
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
United States

videoeditman Posted at 9-23 12:46
I believe the video on the SD card in the Mini has the 2.7K video if selected. If you use the fly app to edit the video on your phone it will be 1080p AFAIK.

2020-9-25
Use props
albolo
lvl.1
Canada

amir_KING Posted at 9-23 09:51
All my quickshots are 2.7k 30fps. Maybe go in video mode and change settings there, but shouldnt make a defferince.

Indeed!

I did a couple more tests, and from what I can tell, the QuickShot is executed with whatever settings were last used in Video. The way things are laid out in the app makes this a little counter-intuitive, in my opinion since the resolution and FPS options are within the 'Video' menu, which is at the same level as the 'QuickShot' menu. It led me to believe that the resolution & FPS settings were only applicable to the menu item I was currently within (i.e. Video).

In practice, however, this was not the case... And all in all, it's good news, since it let's the user pic whatever they would like. I only tried playing between different resolutions, all at 30 FPS. Will try to remember to change FPS next time as well to see if that's also user-defined when running QuickShots.
2020-9-29
Use props
amir_KING
First Officer
United States

albolo Posted at 9-29 16:43
Indeed!

I did a couple more tests, and from what I can tell, the QuickShot is executed with whatever settings were last used in Video. The way things are laid out in the app makes this a little counter-intuitive, in my opinion since the resolution and FPS options are within the 'Video' menu, which is at the same level as the 'QuickShot' menu. It led me to believe that the resolution & FPS settings were only applicable to the menu item I was currently within (i.e. Video).

2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules