care Refresh Transfer
1188 8 2020-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd05bbbad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214528 ft
Australia

I am writing this in the hope that someone from DJI might come back to me. I have recieved a replacement Mavic Air 2 from Apple, due to the original being faulty and I am looking to transfer the Care Refresh from the old drone to the replacement. I have emailed Djicare@dji.com and included both serial numbers and the proof of purchase and replacement. Is there anything further I need to do? This is an urgent request, as I have an event coming up that I need to be ready for.

Thanks,
Craig
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Craig, we have informed the DJI Care Team to take care of your request in priority, please note the email response from the team, thank you.
2020-5-26
Use props
fansd05bbbad
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-26 22:50
Hi Craig, we have informed the DJI Care Team to take care of your request in priority, please note the email response from the team, thank you.

Hi Mindy,

I have checked and I don't have any response from the team.

Regards,
Craig
2020-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd05bbbad Posted at 5-26 22:57
Hi Mindy,

I have checked and I don't have any response from the team.

Sorry for the late response, I see the DJI Care Refresh has been transferred, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2020-6-1
Use props
fansd05bbbad
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Mindy,

This is indeed resolved. Thank you.

Perhaps you can help me with another matter. Unfortunately I have had no response to en email sent one month ago.

I have a magic mini and the lens cover has fallen off (no crash. Just returned from a flight and it was no longer there). I can only presume the adhesive was faulty.

This is a very easy fix. Can DJI send out a lens cover for me to put on? Or can you ask someone to get back to my email?

I have to say, I am not impressed with having to follow up repeatedly just to get a response to my emails. It appears that the after sales support is not fitting of a company selling expensive equipment.

I have attached a picture to help.

Regards,
Craig
436087B8-F9AB-4373-9A82-9C774D176E25.jpeg
2020-6-1
Use props
fansd05bbbad
lvl.1
Australia

Any response to this??
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the late response, I just saw your update, if you need any assistance from the moderator, it is recommended to reply to one of my posts, I will reply back as soon as possible.
For the lens cover, it cannot be mounted by yourself and we do not have this spare part to be sent to you, please send back the drone and our repair center will help figure it out.
2020-6-22
Use props
JontyKay
New
Flight distance : 111529 ft
United States

I have a similar situation, and have written to them multiple times but have not gotten any traction with transferring the DJI Care. Anyone have any guidance?
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JontyKay Posted at 7-10 08:15
I have a similar situation, and have written to them multiple times but have not gotten any traction with transferring the DJI Care. Anyone have any guidance?

Hi JontyKay, the current service email channels have a large number of backlogs and may now have some delay in reply, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
I've informed the DJI Care Team to reply to your post in priority, please note the email update, thanks.
2020-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules