Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI what is happening??
1341 32 2020-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansefaa0706
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9669 ft
Belgium

Dear DJI,

I have crashed my mavic mini.
the reason for the crash lies entirely with me, being a "new pilot".

Luckily I have the DJI care refresh.

I have sent my drone for replacement under the DJI care refresh.
My drone was sent after getting the UPS-label, was entered into the system, then I got a quote for repair/replacement.
I have payed for the replacement within 4 hours after receiving the quote.

Since then I'm getting absolutely nowhere when asking for updates, and to be honest it is getting quite frustrating...
(see time line at the bottom of the post)

Since then the progress says: Shipping preparation (7may) - it will take 1-2 working day for shipment confirmation after the repair is complete. Please wait patiently.

I have been contacting your online support at least 5 times. Every time again they tell me to wait 1-2 working days, wich I then do...
Further have called 2 times, with the same result.
as last I have sent an e-mail to support, without any reaction whatsoever.
=> when asking if there is a way to escalate, the people I have been talking/chatting to, keep saying that they have done what they could, and that I should wait another 1-2 working days....

To be honest all the above is getting very frustrating, to say the least.
I was told that the normal process takes 5-7 workingdays in total. by now we are 30 days and counting

All I'm asking for is to have an honest reply to my main questions:
When is a reasonable time-frame on when I can get my drone back?
And as it is taking so long, what is the reason for the delays?
Is there a possiblity to escalate this case?

thank you in advance for your help and effort,
B rgds,
Stefan

timeline:
started the case: april 27
received by DJI: 4 may
damage assesed: 6 may - 14.06 hours
payment received by DJI: 6 may - 17.59 hours
replaced: 7may

Since then the progress says: Shipping preparation (7may) - it will take 1-2 working day for shipment confirmation after the repair is complete. Please wait patiently.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Stefan. We're sorry to know about this. I pulled up your case using your DJI account here on Forum. We've forwarded this to the designated team for following up.

You may also check your case online. Kindly click this link in getting updates. We highly appreciate your patience.
2020-5-27
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your reaction.

I have indeed been told 3 times already that the case was forwarded to the "designated team".
Until today, this did not change one single thing in the total "radio silence" from DJI's side...
the link you gave me just shows the same status, and it reads the exact same as it did the 7th of May... wait for 1/2 working days...(waiting 20 days by now...)
(I have been keeping all the communication, should you wish to verify, however I need to warn you it will take some time to read through it all...)

Again,I just have a few simple questions that, as per my opinion, should be quite simple to answer:
1. When can I expect to have my drone back? (someone somewhere should at least have a clue, right?)
2. Why is it taking so long?
3. Can this case be escalated? and if so, how?

I honestly believe that my questions should not be that difficult to answer by a company that is the market-leader in drones?

Now that I come to think about it, and am getting more and more frustrated; now that you have my drone for over a month. will the DJI care refresh also be extended for the time that you are keeping my drone above the normal turn around time of 5 to 7 working-days?

b rgds,
Stefan
2020-5-27
Use props
fans9b2e7706
lvl.1
United States

You are lucky.   At least they received yours.  I have had mine there since almost a week ago and they show that they are waiting to receive.  At this rate, it will be a year by the time they look at mine.  Have huge buyer's remorse and wish I would have gone to an independent company with some semblance of customer service.   I can't hang on the phone another 2 hrs like I have twice already.
2020-5-27
Use props
fans9b2e7706
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-27 08:30
Hi, Stefan. We're sorry to know about this. I pulled up your case using your DJI account here on Forum. We've forwarded this to the designated team for following up.

You may also check your case online. Kindly click this link in getting updates. We highly appreciate your patience.

Diana, I too have tried to get some semblance of a status but all they know is the info I give them that the tracking shows it was there Friday early afternoon.  Surprised that they still show that they are waiting to receive.  Trying to calibrate for the COVID 19 delays but not sure how to do that when it is just sitting on your dock.
2020-5-27
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

I imagine that the global pandemic is affecting this
2020-5-27
Use props
jfrnandz
lvl.1
United States

NatureDigital Posted at 5-27 10:35

Perhaps.   Would be nice to at least check in the package.  I get the other operations require some specialized handling. . . but to say the package is there?
2020-5-27
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

NatureDigital Posted at 5-27 10:35

Good day NatureDigital,

thank you for your reaction.

Perhaps there is indeed some delay due to the global pandemic, and I would certainly have understanding for that, if that is indeed the fact (factories is the netherlands, where my drone is sent to are working)

I do not expect that repair/replace process would go as smooth as in "normal" circumstances,
however i would at least expect some information in regards to the expected amounts of delay / some kind of feedback.

What I do have a serious problem with, is that nobody seems to know/care what is happening with my drone, nor that the DJI customer service is able to tell me anything more than to wait 1/2 working days, as that would be the time needed (and I heard that 5 times by now).

By now I'm getting the feeling that I'm not taken seriously at all.

Off course for a huge company as DJI, my drone is only of small concern, however for me it is a big deal

Anyhow, thanks again for your reaction
2020-5-27
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

fans9b2e7706 Posted at 5-27 10:31
Diana, I too have tried to get some semblance of a status but all they know is the info I give them that the tracking shows it was there Friday early afternoon.  Surprised that they still show that they are waiting to receive.  Trying to calibrate for the COVID 19 delays but not sure how to do that when it is just sitting on your dock.

Dear Fans9b2e7706,

Thank you for your reaction,
I keep my fingers crossed that you receive a reaction soon, and that things go smoothly for your case.

B rgds,
Stefan
2020-5-27
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

Stefan078 Posted at 5-27 12:12
Good day NatureDigital,

I see, it certainly is disappointing that they have not contacted you
2020-5-27
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

jfrnandz Posted at 5-27 10:38
Perhaps.   Would be nice to at least check in the package.  I get the other operations require some specialized handling. . . but to say the package is there?

yes that is quite unfortunate
2020-5-27
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
United States

Another possibility is that the package just got lost in the mail
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Stefan, we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you. I have escalated your case to our supervisor team, we'll have someone contact you soon.
Affected by the spread of the COVID-19, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed, your kind understanding will be highly appreciated. At the same time, for the customer service issue that you mentioned, we'll also investigate it and keep improving to provide better service to you all.  
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to help. Thanks.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9b2e7706 Posted at 5-27 10:31
Diana, I too have tried to get some semblance of a status but all they know is the info I give them that the tracking shows it was there Friday early afternoon.  Surprised that they still show that they are waiting to receive.  Trying to calibrate for the COVID 19 delays but not sure how to do that when it is just sitting on your dock.

Hi there, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I will forward your case to the related team to expedite and process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-5-27
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-27 23:31
Hi Stefan, we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience caused to you. I have escalated your case to our supervisor team, we'll have someone contact you soon.
Affected by the spread of the COVID-19, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed, your kind understanding will be highly appreciated. At the same time, for the customer service issue that you mentioned, we'll also investigate it and keep improving to provide better service to you all.  
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know, I'll do my best to help. Thanks.

Dear Natalia,

thank you for your reaction,

I read in your message that my case has been escalated to your supervisor team. Is that the same as "dedicated team" which has been mentioned 4 times before-> without any result whatsoever?
Or is this a different team?

As mentioned above, I do understand that there is a delay due to Covid-19, but would like to know what the expectations actually are...

I will agian be patient and await someone to contact me.
Further I will be posting whatever happens in this thread.

B rgds
Stefan

2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Stefan078 Posted at 5-27 23:56
Dear Natalia,

thank you for your reaction,

Dear Stefan, our supervisor team has contacted you via email, kindly please check it. Please don't worry, your issue will be sorted out soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-5-28
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-28 01:02
Dear Stefan, our supervisor team has contacted you via email, kindly please check it. Please don't worry, your issue will be sorted out soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Dear Natalia,

I did indeed get an e-mail,
with sincere apologies and a promise to look into my case.

even though there is still no new info whatsoever, I will answer the mail, and hope to have some feedback soon.

I will keep posting updates when/if they occur

B rgds,
Stefan
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Stefan078 Posted at 5-28 09:44
Dear Natalia,

I did indeed get an e-mail,

Hi Stefan, our supervisor team is following up on your case, will do the best to help this out, please don't worry. You are recommended to wait for the email update, thank you so much.
2020-5-29
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-29 01:14
Hi Stefan, our supervisor team is following up on your case, will do the best to help this out, please don't worry. You are recommended to wait for the email update, thank you so much.

Dear Natalia,

I have indeed received an e-mail today, as a follow up on the e-mail I got yesterday.

to my delight my questions were answered honestly.
1. hard to give an exact date when my drone would be returned
2. reason for delay (no stock for spare parts as from 7th of may - stock has been refilled 20th of may, but there is serous backlog)

thank you DJI for your honest answers

B rgds,
Stefan
2020-5-29
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-29 01:14
Hi Stefan, our supervisor team is following up on your case, will do the best to help this out, please don't worry. You are recommended to wait for the email update, thank you so much.

Dear Natalia,

To my surprise I received an extra mail, short after the first one,
where I was told that my case was taken up with the factory, and that the supervisor intervened, looking for a faster resolution of my case.

My (repaired) drone will be shipped out today!!

Thank you personally Natalia for your escalation and follow up.
Once you got involved, things unfolded in a positive fashion rapidly.

Again thank you Natalia for changing a horrible customer service experience,
in to a positive one.

Once I actually receive my drone, and test it,
I will make a final post.

warm regards,
Stefan
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Stefan078 Posted at 5-29 04:23
Dear Natalia,

To my surprise I received an extra mail, short after the first one,

Glad to know the drone has been shipped out, it is my pleasure to be able to help here and you are very welcome. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know, we will do our best to help. Hope you will receive it soon.
2020-5-29
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-29 23:41
Glad to know the drone has been shipped out, it is my pleasure to be able to help here and you are very welcome. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know, we will do our best to help. Hope you will receive it soon.

Dear Natalia,

thanks for your message..

I will keep posting updates until I get and test the replacement drone.

apparently the only thing that happened is that the UPS label has been printed. it was not delivered to UPS / picked up by UPS yet. Anyhow updates to follow.

B rgds,
Stefan
2020-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Stefan078 Posted at 5-30 02:16
Dear Natalia,

thanks for your message..

It might be a little delayed due to the weekend, we appreciate your understanding. Please keep us updated if you have any concerns.
2020-6-1
Use props
JanisS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 962382 ft
Latvia

Sent in a drone. UPS status shows delivered on friday. Repair status says nothing. To be received by DJI. REally? How long does it take for DJI to unpack drone? Great products but really poor customer service.

Repair case: CAS-4365958-S5C0K9
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_pqzPeYfPfBpc
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-1 03:44
It might be a little delayed due to the weekend, we appreciate your understanding. Please keep us updated if you have any concerns.

Dear Natalia and Stefan,

Sorry for hijaking this conversation.  But the forum doesn’t allow me to start a new thread.  I have a similar issue with the DJI non-responsiveness to my inquirIt’s about getting my DJI Care Refresh activation code after numerous attempts to call the USA service telephone and emails.  

On 5/23/20, I purchased my DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic Air 2 right after I activated my new drone received.  I received the DJI Care Confirmation service agreement with the specified coverage period.  It contains the agreement number.  I was supposed to look out for the activation code coming through an email.  

After 9 days, I still haven’t received the ACTIVATION CODE, which is required to activate my DJI Care online to process a repair/replacement request.  How long would I have to wait?  How can I get the activation code?  

My Agreement Number is D4AD0D1EE29422C2.  Very much appreciated for any advice on how could I get my DJI Care Refresh activation code?

Sincerely,
Isaac
2020-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JanisS Posted at 6-1 07:13
Sent in a drone. UPS status shows delivered on friday. Repair status says nothing. To be received by DJI. REally? How long does it take for DJI to unpack drone? Great products but really poor customer service.

Repair case: CAS-4365958-S5C0K9

Hi there, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your case to the related team to expedite and process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your kind understanding.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_pqzPeYfPfBpc Posted at 6-1 17:16
Dear Natalia and Stefan,

Sorry for hijaking this conversation.  But the forum doesn’t allow me to start a new thread.  I have a similar issue with the DJI non-responsiveness to my inquirIt’s about getting my DJI Care Refresh activation code after numerous attempts to call the USA service telephone and emails.  

Hi there, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=217109, thanks.
2020-6-2
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

Dear Natalia,

unfortunately I cannot but conclude that my fear, expressed earlier, was not unfounded...

weekend has passed, and as per the UPS tracking system, the parcel has not been delivered to UPS / Picked up by UPS... (it is after working hours Tuesday as I'm writing this)
All that has been done, since I was promised that my drone would be shipped to me last Friday,
is that DJI has printed a label of UPS.

hence my question again - with the fear of sounding like a broken record:
- when can I expect to have my drone?

C'mon DJI, this is getting embarrassing to say the least...

Eagerly awaiting your soonest feedback.

Best regards,
Stefan

2020-6-2
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi Natalia,

I just received message that my drone has indeed shipped!
=> thanks for your intervention.

Last update will follow after I receive and test my drone.

B rgds,
Stefan
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Stefan078 Posted at 6-2 12:07
Hi Natalia,

I just received message that my drone has indeed shipped!

Good to know, waiting for your update.
2020-6-3
Use props
koendenb
New
Flight distance : 5682 ft
Netherlands

I am still waiting for the drone to be shown as delivered. I've sent it 8 days ago and it was received 7 days ago.

My case number is: CAS-4345491-X0J4Q2

What is going on??
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

koendenb Posted at 6-8 23:41
I am still waiting for the drone to be shown as delivered. I've sent it 8 days ago and it was received 7 days ago.

My case number is: CAS-4345491-X0J4Q2

Hi there,  we are so sorry for the delay, the repair time frame was expected to be delayed due to the epidemic and we are working to overcome the impact of the COVID-19.
Upon checking your case, it has just been checked-in the system, our repair center will take care of your drone, appreciate your understanding during this special period.
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

IthanOrdon Posted at 10-26 00:56
I do not expect that repair/replace process would go as smooth as in "normal" circumstances,
however i would at least expect some information in regards to the expected amounts of delay / some kind of feedback

Hi there, may I know if you encountered any issue with your repair/replace process? Please let me know if you need any assistance.
2022-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules