New updates
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joelkinker
New

United States

Has anyone had problems with the new update to version 1.2.6 on the Phantom 3 Professional? My Phantom was rock solid with the last version but after I took a flight with it and charged up the battery to do the new Firmware and then took another flight and it is bad. I can't fly it now close to anything like I did before. It wanders 1 to 2 feet back and forth and side to side.  I just updated it today. Yesterday I had some good strong winds here and was not sure I was going to even try to fly it but thought what the heck. I was amazed at how steady it was in the wind. This copter is amazing and I have NOT crashed it at all. I love it but now I have to put it in the box until they get a new update to fix it.

Anyone else having this problem?
2015-6-16
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

I've updated the firmware but haven't flown yet, hasn't stopped raining here for the past week!  It does look fine in the Pilot app and takes photos with no issues.  Hopefully will test fly it in a couple of days or so.
2015-6-16
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Did you recalibrate your compass and the IMU ?
2015-6-16
Use props
joelkinker
New

United States

I have Recalibrated everything that I could and still it floats and drifts all over the place. It does it so much that it shows on my videos . It is frustrating as it only started after this new update.
2015-6-16
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Joe, can you pls send your flight log to support? I'll send a form back to you to fill.
It will help a lot for us to find out the cause and reach a solution.

2015-6-17
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

joelkinker@gmai Posted at 2015-6-17 12:09
I have Recalibrated everything that I could and still it floats and drifts all over the place. It do ...

Did you also do RC calibration ?
2015-6-17
Use props
DKdji
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27707 ft
United States

have same problem
2015-6-17
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Same here but add altitude drops and climbs automatically.
2015-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules