Message for DJI
535 10 2020-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NatureDigital
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

I have seen on the DJI store that you carry filters for all of the drones except for the Mavic Mini. Most filters weigh in at under 1 gram so the drone would still fit in under the weight limit. I am interested in using my DJI credits to purchase some ND filters. Would you be able to add these filters to the DJI Store?

Thanks!
2020-5-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think selling filters that keep the drone under a specific weight hits the top of the list for dji or anyone...but I could be wrong.  my guess is filters that are approved and sold by dji meet other standards such as fit and finish, performance and effectiveness, compatibility (with the gimbal), and most importantly cost.

the snap adapter is 12-24g and appears to be the only mm flying accessories sold by dji.
2020-5-27
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-27 15:09
I don't think selling filters that keep the drone under a specific weight hits the top of the list for dji or anyone...but I could be wrong.  my guess is filters that are approved and sold by dji meet other standards such as fit and finish, performance and effectiveness, compatibility (with the gimbal), and most importantly cost.

the snap adapter is 12-24g and appears to be the only mm flying accessories sold by dji.

I guess maybe I am the only one who wants Mavic Mini filters
2020-5-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

NatureDigital Posted at 5-27 15:12

I think if you are willing to purchase filter from merchants other than dji directly, there are quite a few choices.  I remember a nice thread earlier which posted favorite filters that actually worked meaning they didn't interfere with the gimbal operation.
ok, i see you've started another post.
2020-5-27
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-27 15:16
I think if you are willing to purchase filter from merchants other than dji directly, there are quite a few choices.  I remember a nice thread earlier which posted favorite filters that actually worked meaning they didn't interfere with the gimbal operation.
ok, i see you've started another post.

ok, thanks!
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NatureDigital. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information to us with regards to the DJI Mavic Mini ND filters. Rest assured that these information and request will be cascaded to the designated DJI department for evaluation. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-5-28
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Stephen nice to see you again !!  Welcome back
2020-5-28
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

NatureDigital Posted at 5-27 15:12

I buy all my filters from PolarPro. Have pre ordered the full set for my air 2. But they dont have any for the Mini.

2020-5-29
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 21:26
Hello there NatureDigital. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information to us with regards to the DJI Mavic Mini ND filters. Rest assured that these information and request will be cascaded to the designated DJI department for evaluation. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post!
2020-5-29
Use props
NatureDigital
First Officer
United States

bjr981s Posted at 5-29 00:06
I buy all my filters from PolarPro. Have pre ordered the full set for my air 2. But they dont have any for the Mini.

ok, well thanks for the help!
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

NatureDigital Posted at 5-29 07:18
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post!

Hi NatureDigital. you are very much welcome. If you have any other request or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to assist and support you.
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules