I just got reamed !!
598 2 2020-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
\\\\LEEKER
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

I go to online chat support (One of my new MAvic Air 2 Batteries is dead out the box).  36 people in line ahead of me.  Well that sucks but ok, these are weird times, I'll play.

So over an hour goes by and finally my countdown gets to 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and YAY, i get a 'human'.

So I go through the issue, they end up by sending me the repair ticket link and say "raise a ticket". I kinda thought for a battery they'd have the authorizasion to just send one out but again, strange times.... I say thanks & goodbye and, after opening the link in another window, close the chat.

The repair ticket process: First question - Area?  I select N America and was then asked Canada or USA... ?  I select Canada.     "Your selection is not available, please contact DJI support"

Now I'm currently looking at 28 people in front of me again.

i won't even go into my ordering the thing waaaaay early and having to see local stores get stock 2 weeks before me and also a buddy get his 4 days before me even though he ordered it  2 weeks after me. I think it's time to stop being a nice guy.

2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service hotline and online support channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience.
I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to the related team to follow up and expedite, I will also help to keep an eye on it. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-5-27
Use props
Kanika1125
New

United States

Has this issue been resolved? I'm just curious. I'm still waiting on my Osmo.
2020-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules