My Mavic 2 car charger demonstration
1299 8 2020-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MainByte
lvl.3
United States

I put together a little video showing a bit about the Mavic 2 car charger.  There is nothing scientific here, but it does show that there is hope that the car charger can charge while your car is not running.  I hope you may find it a little helpful.

2020-5-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MainByte. Thank you for creating this very informative video for the DJI Mavic 2 Car Charger. Great explanation and job well done. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a safe flight always.
2020-5-28
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the video! I use it in my car.
2020-5-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one.
Your video?
2020-6-2
Use props
MainByte
lvl.3
United States

Thanks everyone.  I hope it is useful for someone thinking about getting a car charger.  

By "Your Video?", if you mean did I make it?  Then yes it is all mine :>)  

Ron
2020-6-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good info on the CC
2020-6-14
Use props
turmfunker
lvl.1
Germany

My opinion to this nice video: DJI made a mistake to state, that their charger would only work with a running car's engine and for that reason alone, I didn't choose their accessory for my Mavic Air 2 but ordered something cheaper from their country.

And that they should be thankful to you, because would I have seen it earlier, it would have been the genuine one to charge my batteries now ;-)

2020-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

turmfunker Posted at 9-19 05:29
My opinion to this nice video: DJI made a mistake to state, that their charger would only work with a running car's engine and for that reason alone, I didn't choose their accessory for my Mavic Air 2 but ordered something cheaper from their country.

And that they should be thankful to you, because would I have seen it earlier, it would have been the genuine one to charge my batteries now ;-)

What third party car charger did you buy?
2020-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules