413 5 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

Hello DJI

I'm still very much a Novice Drone user and as such my priorities will be different to most of the seasoned pilots on this forum. I love the Mavic Air 2 and like the Fly App -  although its the only one I've ever used. I can see many of the requests for new features from other users that would help with the image capture and cinematography. However, I'm focussing on building up my flying skills and concentrating on safe flying for now.
I'm finding it very difficult to spot critical information along the top of the App screen when flying with a light cloudy sky. Battery level, Satelite and RF signal strength readings all get lost against a light background. I'd seen one other request for this in the discussions but would it be possible to layer these readings against a black or even greyed background (Like the Mode display). No, I'm not suffering from excessive glare on the screen of my iPhone 8 Plus, and yes I can see the info when I study it hard but I just think it could and should stand out more. Perhaps you could pass this onto your technical team for consideration.
2020-5-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea,  and has been mentioned a lot,  I Hope DJI will finally listen to the feedback.
2020-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

For the moment you could try a hood, I’m sure there will be plenty showing up for Air2.
2020-5-28
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

it's been asked for over and over again... half of the reviews of the Mini and the Air 2 mention this... and it's such a ridiculously easy thing to fix, it's puzzling why DJI keep on ignoring it.... The top part of the GO4 app (both in terms of design, utility and features, like the slider showing how long until RTH) is so much better......
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Smashey1, thanks for your feedback, we've received other users reported the same issue and have already forwarded to our engineers, we will keep optimizing, please keep an eye on the future update.
2020-5-29
Use props
B737ng
lvl.3
Flight distance : 297106 ft
Ireland

Every single negative feedback about Mavic Air 2 leads all the way back to FLY app.  I wish DJI would listen and fix. All the DJI fan boys are saying, buy an expensive drone and you will get the Go 4 App.
But this is not the answer! Its like saying if you buy a cheap Iphone, you should only be able to make calls. Buy an 11 Pro of you want apps and features.

FLY app is missing some crucial elements and I do hope they rectify it soon.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules