725 4 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
craighuddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76545 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So I just received my mavic air 2 yesterday and after charging a  battery and powering up, I’m getting an error stating the gimbal is receiving non compatible IMU data and to contact DJI support.
Is there an easy fix? I’ve calibrated  the IMU And compass. Still getting the error.
2020-5-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It sounds like you may have to return it. You could try a complete factory reset in assistant .
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello craighuddy. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Air 2. Since you have tried calibrating the IMU and compass of the said drone the best thing you need to do is to get in to get in touch with our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a team that will do there best to check and give out the best resolution for the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-5-28
Use props
craighuddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76545 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-28 19:54
Hello craighuddy. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic Air 2. Since you have tried calibrating the IMU and compass of the said drone the best thing you need to do is to get in to get in touch with our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a team that will do there best to check and give out the best resolution for the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen,
Already contacted support. Looks like I received a defective unit. So much for flying anytime soon...
2020-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

craighuddy Posted at 5-29 01:47
Thanks Stephen,
Already contacted support. Looks like I received a defective unit. So much for flying anytime soon...

Thank you for the given update craighuddy and I am sorry to here that you have received a defective unit. Rest assured that DJI will do its best to fix this issue. Again I am very sorry for the trouble and please stay safe always.
2020-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules