FPV and Main camera streams failing
1324 3 2020-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

I'm trying to get the video streams for both FPV and main cameras, but failing... I have an M210 RTK V2 with the gimbaled camera XT2.
I am able to call the rosservices for the stereo 240p, depth and vga cameras and visualize them on rqt_image_view.
But I get errors when trying for the FPV and main. I also get errors when trying the ./camera-stream-callback-sample

Result for "stream_callback_sample":
sampleACMf.png

Results for rosservice FPV and main:
service01.png service11.png

Setup:
Ubuntu 16.04 x86
ROS Kinetic
M210 RTK V2
Gimbaled camera: Zenmuse XT2
OSDK: 3.8.1

How is it possible that I get the streams from the 240p, depth and vga cameras but not from the main ones? And how do I get them?
And is it possible to access both cameras from the XT2?
Thanks in advance
2020-5-28
Use props
xiao long
lvl.2

Hong Kong

This is a bug of DJI OSDK-ROS. Although this bug has been fixed by DJI before, DJI is only pushed to the master branch, not to the 3.8 branch.
Unfortunately, the master branch is now 4.0, so it is recommended to use git to roll back to the specified commit id.

In addition, there is also a problem with camera-stream-call-sample, which often fails to obtain the video stream. It is recommended to use camera_stream_poll_sample to obtain the video stream.

For the XT2 camera, only one camera's video stream can be accessed. Whether the image is from thermal imaging or visible light needs to be setting in the DJI Pilot APP.
2020-5-28
Use props
Milhouse1234
lvl.3

Denmark

Awesome! Thanks for the help.

I'll make sure to download the 4.0 version
2020-5-28
Use props
Fish in Water
lvl.2
Flight distance : 541512 ft